Investigating purchasing-sequence patterns for financial services using Markov, MTD and MTDg models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baesens, Bart & Verstraeten, Geert & Van den Poel, Dirk & Egmont-Petersen, Michael & Van Kenhove, Patrick & Vanthienen, Jan, 2004.
"Bayesian network classifiers for identifying the slope of the customer lifecycle of long-life customers,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 508-523, July.
- B. Baesens & G. Verstraeten & D. Van Den Poel & M. Egmont-Petersen & P. Van Kenhove & J. Vanthienen, 2002. "Bayesian Network Classifiers for Identifying the Slope of the Customer - Lifecycle of Long-Life Customers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/154, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Van den Poel, Dirk & Lariviere, Bart, 2004.
"Customer attrition analysis for financial services using proportional hazard models,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 196-217, August.
- D. Van Den Poel & B. Larivière, 2003. "Customer Attrition Analysis For Financial Services Using Proportional Hazard Models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/164, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Berger, Allen N. & Demsetz, Rebecca S. & Strahan, Philip E., 1999.
"The consolidation of the financial services industry: Causes, consequences, and implications for the future,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 135-194, February.
- Allen N. Berger & Rebecca Demsetz & Philip E. Strahan, 1998. "The consolidation of the financial services industry: causes, consequences, and implications for the future," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- C. S. Wong & W. K. Li, 2000. "On a mixture autoregressive model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 95-115.
- Berger, Allen N., 2003. "The efficiency effects of a single market for financial services in Europe," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 466-481, November.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Wallace J. Hopp, 1987. "A Sequential Model of R&D Investment Over an Unbounded Time Horizon," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 500-508, April.
- Stafford, Edward Jr. & Kasulis, Jack J. & Lusch, Robert F., 1982. "Consumer behavior in accumulating household financial assets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 397-417, December.
- Hauser, John R & Urban, Glen L, 1986. " The Value Priority Hypotheses for Consumer Budget Plans," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 446-62, March.
- Clarke, Yvonne & Soutar, Geoffrey N, 1982. " Consumer Acquisition Patterns for Durable Goods: Australian Evidence," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 456-60, March.
- Leo Katz & Charles Proctor, 1959. "The concept of configuration of interpersonal relations in a group as a time-dependent stochastic process," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 24(4), pages 317-327, December.
- B. Larivière & D. Van Den Poel, 2004. "Investigating the role of product features in preventing customer churn, by using survival analysis and choice modeling: The case of financial services," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/223, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kasulis, Jack J & Lusch, Robert F & Stafford, Edward F, Jr, 1979. " Consumer Acquisition Patterns for Durable Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 47-57, June.
- Hebden, J J & Pickering, J F, 1974. "Patterns of Acquisition of Consumer Durables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 36(2), pages 67-94, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:170:y:2006:i:3:p:710-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.