Do recipient country characteristics affect international spillovers of CO 2-efficiency via trade and foreign direct investment?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 112 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kamal Saggi, 2002.
"Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and International Technology Transfer: A Survey,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 17(2), pages 191-235, September.
- Saggi, Kamal, 2000. "Trade, foreign direct investment, and international technology transfer : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2349, The World Bank.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Kortum, Samuel, 1996.
"Trade in ideas Patenting and productivity in the OECD,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 251-278, May.
- Samuel S. Kortum & Jonathan Eaton, 1995. "Trade in ideas: patenting and productivity in the OECD," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-9, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eaton, J. & Kortum, S., 1995. "Trade in Ideas: Patenting and Productivity onn the OECD," Papers 34, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1995. "Trade in Ideas: Patenting and Productivity in the OECD," NBER Working Papers 5049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Romain Duval & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2009.
"The Role of R&D and Technology Diffusion in Climate Change Mitigation: New Perspectives Using the WITCH Model,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
664, OECD Publishing.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Romain Duval & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The Role of R&D and Technology Diffusion in Climate Change Mitigation: New Perspectives Using the Witch Model," Working Papers 2009.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004.
"International Technology Diffusion,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Enrica De Cian, 2006. "International Technology Spillovers in Climate-Economy Models: Two Possible Approaches," Working Papers 2006.141, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-75, September.
- Ang, James B., 2009.
"CO2 emissions, research and technology transfer in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2658-2665, August.
- Ang, James, 2009. "CO2 Emissions, Research and Technology Transfer in China," MPRA Paper 13261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
- Sonja Peterson, 2008. "Greenhouse gas mitigation in developing countries through technology transfer?: a survey of empirical evidence," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 283-305, March.
- Rolf Golombek & Michael Hoel, 2003.
"Climate Policy under Technology Spillovers,"
2003.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie & Frank Lichtenberg, 2001.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Transfer Technology Across Borders?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 490-497, August.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Frank Lichtenberg, 2001. "Does foreign direct investment transfer technology across borders?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6221, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cohen, Daniel & Soto, Marcelo, 2001.
"Growth and Human Capital: Good Data, Good Results,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bin Xu & Eric CHiang, 2005. "Trade, Patents and International Technology Diffusion," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 115-135.
- Hans Pitlik, 2007. "A race to liberalization? Diffusion of economic policy reform among OECD-economies," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 159-178, July.
- Epstein, Marc & Roy, Marie-Josée, 1998. "Managing corporate environmental performance:: A multinational perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 284-296, June.
- Klaus E Meyer & Evis Sinani, 2009. "When and where does foreign direct investment generate positive spillovers? A meta-analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(7), pages 1075-1094, September.
- Braumoeller, Bear F., 2004. "Hypothesis Testing and Multiplicative Interaction Terms," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(04), pages 807-820, October.
- Mauro, Paolo, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712, August.
- Giovanni Peri, 2004.
"Catching-Up to Foreign Technology? Evidence on the "Veblen-Gerschenkron" Effect of Foreign Investments,"
NBER Working Papers
10893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peri, Giovanni & Urban, Dieter, 2006. "Catching-up to foreign technology? Evidence on the "Veblen-Gerschenkron" effect of foreign investments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 72-98, January.
- Davide Castellani & Antonello Zanfei, 2003. "Technology gaps, absorptive capacity and the impact of inward investments on productivity of European firms ," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 555-576.
- Xu, Bin, 2000. "Trade, FDI, and International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 15, pages 585-601.
- Sourafel Girma & David Greenaway & Katharine Wakelin, 2013.
"Who Benefits from Foreign Direct Investment in the UK?,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 560-574, November.
- Girma, Sourafel & Greenaway, David & Wakelin, Katharine, 2001. "Who Benefits from Foreign Direct Investment in the UK?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(2), pages 119-33, May.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2008.
"Technology spillovers and stability of international climate coalitions,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 343-365, December.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2007. "Technology Spillovers and Stability of International Climate Coalitions," Working Papers 2007.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Leimbach, Marian & Baumstark, Lavinia, 2010. "The impact of capital trade and technological spillovers on climate policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2341-2355, October.
- Jorge Crespo & Carmela Martín & Francisco J. Velázquez, 2004. "International technology spillovers from trade: the importance of the technological gap," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(3), pages 515-533, September.
- Fredrik Sjoholm, 1999.
"Technology gap, competition and spillovers from direct foreign investment: Evidence from establishment data,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 53-73.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997. "Technology Gap, Competition and Spillovers from Direct Foreign Investment: Evidence from Establishment Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 212, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yanling Wang, 2007. "Trade, Human Capital, and Technology Spillovers: an Industry-level Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 269-283, 05.
- Hübler, Michael & Keller, Andreas, 2010.
"Energy savings via FDI? Empirical evidence from developing countries,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 59-80, February.
- Michael Hübler & Andreas Keller, 2008. "Energy Savings via FDI? Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1393, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Falvey, Rod & Foster, Neil & Greenaway, David, 2007. "Relative backwardness, absorptive capacity and knowledge spillovers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 230-234, December.
- Andrew Williams & Abu Siddique, 2008. "The use (and abuse) of governance indicators in economics: a review," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-175, May.
- Falvey, Rod & Foster, Neil & Greenaway, David, 2004. "Imports, exports, knowledge spillovers and growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 209-213, November.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-26, November.
- Findlay, Ronald, 1978. "Relative Backwardness, Direct Foreign Investment, and the Transfer of Technology: A Simple Dynamic Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 1-16, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:112:y:2012:i:2:p:469-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.