Trade, FDI, and International Technology Diffusion
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hübler, Michael, 2009. "Avoiding the trap: the dynamic interaction of North-South capital mobility and technology diffusion," Kiel Working Papers 1477, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2009.
"How do domestic attributes affect international spillovers of CO2-efficiency?,"
GRI Working Papers
8, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Perkins, Richard & Neumayer, Eric, 2009. "How do domestic attributes affect international spillovers of CO2-efficiency?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37611, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:55:p:5614-5626 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurt Hafner, 2008.
"The pattern of international patenting and technology diffusion,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(21), pages 2819-2837.
- Hafner, Kurt A., 2005. "International Patent Pattern and Technology Diffusion," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 44, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2005. "International Patent Pattern and Technology Diffusion," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_017, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hübler, Michael, 2011. "Technology diffusion under contraction and convergence: A CGE analysis of China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 131-142, January.
- Losoncz, Miklós, 2008.
"Az EU-csatlakozás és a magyar kutatás-fejlesztési és technológiai innovációs stratégia
[EU accession and Hungarys strategy for research and development and for technological innovation]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 169-182.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2012. "Do recipient country characteristics affect international spillovers of CO 2 -efficiency via trade and foreign direct investment?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 469-491, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:3:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Robert Stehrer & Michaela Vecchi & Francesco Venturini, 2014. "Reducing Productivity and Efficiency Gaps: the Role of Knowledge Assets, Absorptive Capacity and Institutions," wiiw Research Reports 396, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- repec:got:cegedp:44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Ali & Uwe Cantner & Ipsita Roy, 2016.
"Knowledge spillovers through FDI and trade: the moderating role of quality-adjusted human capital,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 837-868, October.
- Muhammad Ali & Uwe Cantner & Ipsita Roy, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers through FDI and Trade: Moderating Role of Quality-Adjusted Human Capital," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Wang, Miao & Wong, M. C. Sunny, 2012. "International R&D Transfer and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from Panel Study Using Stochastic Frontier Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1982-1998.
- Banerjee, Rajabrata & Roy, Saikat Sinha, 2014. "Human capital, technological progress and trade: What explains India's long run growth?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 15-31.
- Mirajul Haq & Muhammad Luqman, 2014. "The contribution of international trade to economic growth through human capital accumulation: Evidence from nine Asian countries," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Eddy LEE & Marco VIVARELLI, 2006.
"The social impact of globalization in the developing countries,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 145(3), pages 167-184, September.
- Lee, Eddy & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "The Social Impact of Globalization in the Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1925, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Greenaway, David & Foster, Neil, 2002.
"North-South Trade, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 17, pages 650-670.
- David Greenaway & Neil Foster & Rod Falvey, 2002. "North-South Trade, Knowledge Spillovers and Growth," European Economy Group Working Papers 15, European Economy Group.
- repec:wyz:journl:id:543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azam, Sardor, 2017.
"A cross-country empirical test of cognitive abilities and innovation nexus,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 128-136.
- Azam, Sardor, 2017. "A cross-country empirical test of cognitive abilities and innovation nexus," MPRA Paper 76922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anja Breitwieser & Neil Foster-McGregor, 2012.
"Intellectual Property Rights, Innovation and Technology Transfer: A Survey,"
wiiw Working Papers
88, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anja, Breitwieser & Neil, Foster, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, innovation and technology transfer: a survey," MPRA Paper 36094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hübler, Michael & Lontzek, Thomas S., 2009. "The optimal transfer of capital and embodied technologies to developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 1478, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer, 2014. "Capacities and Absorptive Barriers for International R&D Spillovers through Intermediate Inputs," wiiw Working Papers 108, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Malick Souare, 2013. "Productivity growth, trade and FDI nexus: evidence from the Canadian manufacturing sector," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 675-698, October.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2013. "R&D, knowledge, economic growth and the transatlantic productivity gap," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 11, pages 271-302 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mombert Hoppe, 2005. "Technology Transfer Through Trade," Working Papers 2005.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Md. Samsul Alam & Syed Ali Raza & Muhammad Shahbaz & Qaisar Abbas, 2016. "Accounting for Contribution of Trade Openness and Foreign Direct Investment in Life Expectancy: The Long-Run and Short-Run Analysis in Pakistan," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 1155-1170, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; FDI; Technology Diffusion;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.