|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
China Europe International Business SchoolShanghai, China
699 Hongfeng Road, Pudong, Shanghai 201206
RePEc:edi:ceibscn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Lu, Jiangyong & Xu, Bin & Liu, Xiaohui, 2007.
"The Effects of Corporate Governance and Institutional Environments on Export Behaviour: Evidence from Chinese Listed Firms,"
6600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
repec:imf:imfwpa:94/38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Charles J.P. & Ding, Yuan & Xu, Bin, 2014. "Convergence of accounting standards and foreign direct investment," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 53-86.
- Bin Xu, 2011. "The Impact Of Trade And Foreign Direct Investment Policies On Technology Adoption And Sourcing Of Chinese Firms," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 218-230, April.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Xu, Bin & Yotov, Yoto V., 2011. "Intraindustry trade and the skill premium: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 15-25, May.
- Xu, Bin, 2010. "The sophistication of exports: Is China special?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 482-493, September.
- XU, Bin & LU, Jiangyong, 2009. "Foreign direct investment, processing trade, and the sophistication of China's exports," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 425-439, September.
- Bin Xu & Wei Li, 2008. "Trade, technology, and China's rising skill demand1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(1), pages 59-84, January.
- Bin Xu, 2006. "Infant Industry And Political Economy Of Trade Protection," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 363-378, October.
- Bin Xu & Eric CHiang, 2005. "Trade, Patents and International Technology Diffusion," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 115-135.
- Xu, Bin, 2003. "Trade liberalization, wage inequality, and endogenously determined nontraded goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 417-431, August.
- Bin Xu, 2003. "Trade and financial liberalization with asymmetric information in bank financing," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 57-69.
- Xu, Bin, 2003. "Financial Markets and Foreign Direct Investment in Greater China: by Hung-Gay Fung and Kevin H. Zhang, editors, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., 2002," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 201-202.
- Bin Xu, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Selection, Financial Markets, and Patterns of International Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 147-167.
- Xu, Bin, 2001. "Factor bias, sector bias, and the effects of technical progress on relative factor prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 5-25, June.
- Xu, Bin, 2000. "The Welfare Implications of Costly Monitoring in the Credit Market: A Note," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 576-580, April.
- Xu, Bin, 2000. "Multinational enterprises, technology diffusion, and host country productivity growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 477-493, August.
- Xu, Bin, 2000. "Trade, FDI, and International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 15, pages 585-601.
- Bin Xu & Jianmao Wang, 1999. "Capital Goods Trade and R&D Spillovers in the OECD," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1258-1274, November.
- Xu Bin, 1998. "Costly Monitoring in Financial Markets and Capital Outflow Restrictions," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 117-136.
- Xu, Bin, 1998. "A reestimation of the Evans-Jovanovic entrepreneurial choice model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 91-95, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bin Xu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.