Greenhouse gas mitigation in developing countries through technology transfer?: a survey of empirical evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kamal Saggi, 2002.
"Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and International Technology Transfer: A Survey,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 17(2), pages 191-235, September.
- Saggi, Kamal, 2000. "Trade, foreign direct investment, and international technology transfer : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2349, The World Bank.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001.
"Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2002.
"Is Trade Good or Bad for the Environment? Sorting Out the Causality,"
NBER Working Papers
9201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2005. "Is Trade Good or Bad for the Environment? Sorting Out the Causality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 85-91, February.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Rose, Andrew K., 2003. "Is Trade Good or Bad for the Environment? Sorting Out the Causality," Working Paper Series rwp03-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996.
"Multinational Corporations and Spillovers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 99, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004.
"International Technology Diffusion,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Harrison, Ann E., 1997.
"Moving to greener pastures : multinationals and the pollution-haven hypothesis,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1744, The World Bank.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Harrison, Ann E., 2003. "Moving to greener pastures? Multinationals and the pollution haven hypothesis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Gunnar A. Eskeland & Ann E. Harrison, 2002. "Moving to Greener Pastures? Multinationals and the Pollution Haven Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 8888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2003. "Chapter 11 Technological change and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 461-516 Elsevier.
- Dalia S Hakura & Florence Jaumotte, 1999. "The Role of Inter- and Intraindustry Trade in Technology Diffusion," IMF Working Papers 99/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Maskus, Keith E. & Saggi, Kamal, 2005.
"Transfer of technology to developing countries: Unilateral and multilateral policy options,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1587-1602, October.
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Maskus, Keith E. & Saggi, Kamal, 2004. "Transfer of technology to developing countries : unilateral and multilateral policy options," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3332, The World Bank.
- Lückge, Helen & Peterson, Sonja, 2004.
"The role of CDM and JI for fulfilling the European Kyoto commitments,"
Kiel Working Papers
1232, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Helen Lückge & Sonja Peterson, 2004. "The Role of CDM and JI for Fulfilling the European Kyoto Commitments," Kiel Working Papers 1232, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 1995.
"North-South R&D Spillovers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karan Capoor & Philippe Ambrosi, . "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2006," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13409, The World Bank.
- Robert Hoffmann & Chew-Ging Lee & Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung, 2005.
"FDI and pollution: a granger causality test using panel data,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 311-317.
- Robert Hoffmann & Lee Chew Ging & Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung, 2004. "FDI and Pollution: A Granger Causality Test using Panel Data," CEABuR Working Papers 2, Centre for Europe-Asia Business Research.
- Copeland,B.R. & Scott Taylor,M., 2003.
"Trade, growth and the environment,"
10, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Theodore Panayotou, 2000. "Globalization and Environment," CID Working Papers 53, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 1998. "Will Trade Liberalization Harm the Environment? The Case of Indonesia 2020," CEPR Discussion Papers 1933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1998.
"Foreign Direct Investment in China's Power Sector: Trends, Benefits and Barriers,"
dp-98-50, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in china's power sector: trends, benefits and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 695-711, November.
- Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J. R., 2003. "Determining the trade-environment composition effect: the role of capital, labor and environmental regulations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 363-383, November.
- Franck Lecocq & Karan Capoor, . "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2005," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13411, The World Bank.
- Marzio Galeotti & Claudia Kemfert, 2004. "Interactions between Climate and Trade Policies: A Survey," Working Papers 2004.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cole, Matthew A., 2006. "Does trade liberalization increase national energy use?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 108-112, July.
- Adam Jaffe & Richard Newell & Robert Stavins, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Technological Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 41-70, June.
- Franck Lecocq, 2005. "State and Trends of the Carbon Market—2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7457.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:13:y:2008:i:3:p:283-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.