State and Trends of the Carbon Market—2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Pino & Solange Berstein & Guillermo Larraín, 2006. "Chilean Pension Reform: Coverage Facts and Policy Alternatives," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 227-279, January.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "The Chilean Pension Reform: A Pioneering Program," NBER Chapters,in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 33-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- -, 2007. "Renewable energy sources in Latin America and the Caribbean: two years after the Bonn Conference," Documentos de Proyectos 100, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:zbw:hohpro:354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Jin & Guo, Xiumei & Marinova, Dora & Yang, Fengli & Yu, Wentao, 2013. "Clean development mechanism in China: Regional distribution and prospects," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 151-163.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2006.
"Emissions Trading, CDM, JI, and More: The Climate Strategy of the EU,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-26.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2005. "Emissions trading, CDM, JI, and more: The climate strategy of the EU," Kiel Working Papers 1238, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2005. "Emissions Trading, CDM, JI, and More – The Climate Strategy of the EU," Working Papers 2005.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2006. "Emissions trading, CDM, JI, and more: the climate strategy of the EU," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3814, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013.
"Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework,"
ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies
23 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Dec 2013.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," Working Papers V-354-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Sonja Peterson, 2008. "Greenhouse gas mitigation in developing countries through technology transfer?: a survey of empirical evidence," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 283-305.
- Springmann, Marco & Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2013. "Clean-development investments: an incentive-compatible CGE modeling framework," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79939, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Raffaelli, Roberta & Notaro, Sandra & Gios, Geremia, 2008. "Should carbon issues modify agri-environmental support to mountain grazing? A case study in the Italian Alps," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44071, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:old:wpaper:354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cacho, Oscar J., 2008. "Carbon markets, transaction costs and bioenergy," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6007, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Springmannc, Marco, 2013. "Clean-development investments : an incentive-compatible CGE modeling framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6720, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Environmental Governance Banks and Banking Reform Energy - Energy and Environment Environment - Carbon Policy and Trading Transport and Environment Finance and Financial Sector Development Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .