Structural Reform and Transparency in a Monetary Union
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 23 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/11079/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kieran McQuinn & Karl Whelan, 2008.
"Prospects for Growth in the Euro Area,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 54(4), pages 642-680, December.
- McQuinn, Kieran & Whelan, Karl, 2006. "Prospects for Growth in the Euro Area," Research Technical Papers 12/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Mcquinn, Kieran & Whelan, Karl, 2006. "Prospects for Growth in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 5893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl Whelan & Kieran McQuinn, 2006. "Prospects for growth in the Euro area," Open Access publications 10197/217, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Laskar, Daniel, 2010. "Central bank transparency and shocks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 158-160, May.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sorensen, Bent E. & Yosha, Oved, 2001. "Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 107-137, October.
- Clerc, Laurent & Dellas, Harris & Loisel, Olivier, 2011. "To be or not to be in monetary union: A synthesis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 154-167, March.
- Clerc, L. & Dellas, H. & Loisel, O., 2010. "To be or not to be in monetary union: A synthesis," Working papers 308, Banque de France.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2009. "Unemployment, institutions, and reform complementarities: re-assessing the aggregate evidence for OECD countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 40-59, Spring.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2009. "Unemployment, institutions and reform complementarities: Re-assessing the aggregate evidence for OECD countries," Post-Print halshs-00395144, HAL.
- Nicola Brandt & Jean-Marc Burniaux & Romain Duval, 2005. "Assessing the OECD Jobs Strategy: Past Developments and Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 429, OECD Publishing.
- Jordahl, Henrik & Laseen, Stefan, 2005. "Central bank conservatism and labor market regulation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 345-363, June.
- Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Víctor López Pérez & Roger Stiegert & Giovanni Vitale, 2007. "Structural reforms in EMU and the role of monetary policy – a survey of the literature," Occasional Paper Series 66, European Central Bank.
- Romain Duval & Lukas Vogel, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks, Rigidities and the Conduct of Monetary Policy: Some Lessons from a New Keynesian Perspective," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 603, OECD Publishing.
- VAN AARLE, Bas & GARRETSEN, Harry & MOONS, Cindy, 2007. "Accession to the Euro-area: A stylized analysis using a NK model," Working Papers 2007015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Rhee, Hyuk-jae & Turdaliev, Nurlan, 2010. "Aggregate shock and monetary policy regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 201-217, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:23:y:2012:i:3:p:559-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.