Structural Reform and Transparency in a Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kieran McQuinn & Karl Whelan, 2008.
"Prospects for Growth in the Euro Area,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 54(4), pages 642-680, December.
- Karl Whelan & Kieran McQuinn, 2006. "Prospects for growth in the Euro area," Open Access publications 10197/217, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- McQuinn, Kieran & Whelan, Karl, 2006. "Prospects for Growth in the Euro Area," Research Technical Papers 12/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Mcquinn, Kieran & Whelan, Karl, 2006. "Prospects for Growth in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 5893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laskar, Daniel, 2010. "Central bank transparency and shocks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 158-160, May.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sorensen, Bent E. & Yosha, Oved, 2001. "Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 107-137, October.
- Clerc, Laurent & Dellas, Harris & Loisel, Olivier, 2011. "To be or not to be in monetary union: A synthesis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 154-167, March.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2009.
"Unemployment, institutions, and reform complementarities: re-assessing the aggregate evidence for OECD countries,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 40-59, Spring.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2009. "Unemployment, institutions and reform complementarities: Re-assessing the aggregate evidence for OECD countries," Post-Print halshs-00395144, HAL.
- Nicola Brandt & Jean-Marc Burniaux & Romain Duval, 2005. "Assessing the OECD Jobs Strategy: Past Developments and Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 429, OECD Publishing.
- Jordahl, Henrik & Laseen, Stefan, 2005. "Central bank conservatism and labor market regulation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 345-363, June.
- Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Víctor López Pérez & Roger Stiegert & Giovanni Vitale, 2007. "Structural reforms in EMU and the role of monetary policy – a survey of the literature," Occasional Paper Series 66, European Central Bank.
- Romain Duval & Lukas Vogel, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks, Rigidities and the Conduct of Monetary Policy: Some Lessons from a New Keynesian Perspective," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 603, OECD Publishing.
- VAN AARLE, Bas & GARRETSEN, Harry & MOONS, Cindy, 2007. "Accession to the Euro-area: A stylized analysis using a NK model," Working Papers 2007015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Rhee, Hyuk-jae & Turdaliev, Nurlan, 2010. "Aggregate shock and monetary policy regimes," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 201-217, March.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural reform; Central bank forecasts; Monetary union; Transparency; H3; E63; E52; J51; D82;
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:23:y:2012:i:3:p:559-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.