Macro-economic consequences of European research policy: Prospects of the Nemesis model in the year 2030
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1993. "Innovations and Technological Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Arnaud Fougeyrollas, Pierre Le Mou‘l and Paul Zagam», 2001. "Semi Endogenous Growth in a Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 232, Society for Computational Economics.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Daniel K.N. Johnson, 2002. "The OECD Technology Concordance (OTC): Patents by Industry of Manufacture and Sector of Use," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2002/5, OECD Publishing.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Yeldan, Erinc, 1999. "Strategic policies and growth: an applied model of R&D-driven endogenous growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 343-380, December.
- Michael Grubb, 2000. "Economic dimensions of technological and global responses to the Kyoto protocol," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1/2), pages 111-125, January.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2005.
"Growth of U.S. Industries and Investments in Information Technology and Higher Education,"
in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 403-478
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Kevin Stiroh, 2003. "Growth of US Industries and Investments in Information Technology and Higher Education," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 279-325.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Johanna Melka & Nanno Mulder & Laurence Nayman & Soledad Zignago, 2003. "Skills, Technology and Growth is ICT the Key to Success ? An Analysis of ICT Impact on French Growth," Working Papers 2003-04, CEPII research center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:7:p:910-924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.