Linking models for land use analysis: experiences from the SENSOR project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Rausch & Thomas Rutherford, 2010.
"Computation of Equilibria in OLG Models with Many Heterogeneous Households,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 171-189, August.
- Rausch, Sebastian & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2007. "Computation of Equilibria in OLG Models with Many Heterogeneous Households," Ruhr Economic Papers 15, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sebastian Rausch & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2008. "Computation of Equilibria in OLGModels with Many Heterogeneous Households," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/90, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:651-681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Gocht & Pavel Ciaian & Maria Bielza & Jean-Michel Terres & Norbert RÃ¶der & Mihaly Himics & Guna Salputra, 2016. "Economic and environmental impacts of CAP greening: CAPRI simulation results," JRC Working Papers JRC102519, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsModel linking; sustainable land use; cross sector modelling; iterative recalibration; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .