Innovations, High-Tech Trade and Industrial Development: Theory, Evidence and Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Franco Malerba & Fabio Montobbio, 2000. "Knowledge Flows, Structure of Innovative Activity and International Specialization," KITeS Working Papers 119, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2000.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2004.
"International Protection of Intellectual Property,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1635-1653, December.
- Grossman, G.M. & Lai, E., 2001. "International Protection of intellectual Property," Papers 215, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M Grossman & Edwin L Lai, 2004. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000442, David K. Levine.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CESifo Working Paper Series 790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossman, Gene & Lai, Edwin, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CEPR Discussion Papers 3118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," NBER Working Papers 8704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993.
"Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-1280, November.
- Helpman, E., 1992. "Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006.
"Globalization, national innovation systems and response of public policy,"
641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lakhwinder Singh, 2007. "Globalization, National Innovation Systems and Response of Public Policy," Working Papers id:809, eSocialSciences.
- Martín, Carmela & Mulas-Granados, Carlos & Sanz, Ismael, 2005.
"Spatial distribution of R&D expenditure and patent applications across EU regions and its impact on economic cohesion,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 6, pages 41-61.
- Carmela Martín & Carlos Mulas-Granados & Ismael Sanz, 2004. "Spatial distribution of R&D expenditure and patent applications across EU regions and its impact on economic cohesion," European Economy Group Working Papers 32, European Economy Group.
- Robert E. Evenson & Lakhwinder Singh, 1997.
"Economic Growth, International Technological Spillovers and Public Policy: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Asia,"
777, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Evenson, R.E. & Singh, L., 1997. "Economic Growth, International Technological Spillovers and Public Policy: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Asia," Papers 777, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Westphal, Larry E., 1995. "Technological change and technology strategy," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 37, pages 2209-2299 Elsevier.
- Sourafel Girma, 2005.
"Absorptive Capacity and Productivity Spillovers from FDI: A Threshold Regression Analysis,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(3), pages 281-306, June.
- Sourafel Girma, 2003. "Absorptive capacity and productivity spillovers From FDI: a threshold regression analysis," European Economy Group Working Papers 25, European Economy Group.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2007. "Public Policy And Expenditure On R&D In Industry," MPRA Paper 6222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander W, 1997.
"North-South R&D Spillovers,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 134-149, January.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman & Alexander Hoffmaister, 1995. "North-South R&D Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 5048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 1995. "North-South R&D Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"International Knowledge Flows and Economic Performance: A Review of the Evidence,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 6, pages 129-143
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Navaretti, Giorgio Barba & Tarr, David G, 2000. "International Knowledge Flows and Economic Performance: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Verspagen, Bart, 1992. "Endogenous innovation in neoclassical growth models: A survey," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 631-662.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Domestic and International Knowledge Spillovers in the South Korean Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 98, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amable, Bruno, 2000. "International specialisation and growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-431, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Dal Bianco, 2016. "Going clubbing in the eighties: convergence in manufacturing sectors at a glance," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 623-659, March.
- Maurice CATIN & Christophe VAN HUFFEL, 2008. "Clusters Et Stratégies De Développement En Chine," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 39-60.
- Singh, Lakhwinder & Singh, Baldev, 2009. "National Innovation System in the Era of Liberalization: Implications for Science and Technology Policy for Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 15432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Innovations and Economic Growth in a Fast Changing Global Economy: Comparative Experience of Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 80, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovations; growth; high-technology; Asia; government policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.