Endogenous innovation in neoclassical growth models: A survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ha-Joon Chang & Ali Cheema & L. Mises, 2002.
"Conditions For Successful Technology Policy In Developing Countries—Learning Rents, State Structures, And Institutions,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 369-398.
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Cheema, Ali, 2001. "Conditions for Successful Technology Policy in Developing Countries : Learning Rents, State Structures and Institutions," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 8, United Nations University - INTECH.
- López-Pueyo, Carmen & Barcenilla-Visús, Sara & Sanaú, Jaime, 2008. "International R&D spillovers and manufacturing productivity: A panel data analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 152-172, June.
- Daniel Gama e Colombo, 2016. "Impact Assessment of Tax Incentives to Foster Industrial Innovation in Brazil: The Case of Law 11,196/05," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_30, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Augusto Souto, 2017. "¿Cuál es la incidencia de la innovación sobre las exportaciones del sector industrial uruguayo? Un análisis para el período 1998-2012," Documentos de Investigación Estudiantil (students working papers) 17-03, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Gorovaia, Nina & Zenios, Stavros A., 2013. "Innovation in Times of Financial Crisis," Working Papers 13-31, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Yuen Ping Ho & Poh Kam Wong & Mun Heng Toh, 2009.
"The Impact Of R&D On The Singapore Economy: An Empirical Evaluation,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(01), pages 1-20.
- Yuen Ping Ho & Poh Kam Wong & Mun Heng Toh, 2005. "The Impact of R&D on the Singapore Economy:An Empirical Evaluation," Macroeconomics 0508003, EconWPA.
- Erik S. Reinert, "undated".
"A Schumpeterian theory of underdevelopment - a contradiction in terms?,"
STEP Report series
199415, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Reinert, Erik S., 1994. "A Schumpeterian theory of underdevelopment – a contradiction in terms?," MPRA Paper 48157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schneider, Johannes & Ziesemer, Thomas, 1994. "What's New and What's Old in New Growth Theory: Endogenous Technology, Microfoundation, and Growth Rate Predictions," MPRA Paper 56132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hollanders, Hugo & Weel, Bas ter, 1999. "Skill-Biased Technical Change: On Endogenous Growth, Wage Inequality and Government Intervention," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Luca De Benedictis, 1998. "Note su specializzazione, innovazione, crescita e bilancia dei pagamenti," Working Papers 03-1998, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Sep 2015.
- Duane, Michael & Schuermann, Til & Reynolds, Peter, 2013. "Stress Testing Bank Profitability," Working Papers 13-30, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Qin Yang & Crystal Jiang, 2007. "Location advantages and subsidiaries’ R&D activities in emerging economies: Exploring the effect of employee mobility," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 341-358, September.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Innovations, High-Tech Trade and Industrial Development: Theory, Evidence and Policy," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hollanders, Hugo & Weel, Bas ter, 1998. "Skill-Biased Technological Change in an Endogenous Growth Model," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Young, Ralph, 1993. "Economics of Innovation: Black Hole or Positive Sum?," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147920, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2014.
"The Development of Knowledge in Portugal: A Slow and Unsustainable Progress,"
62036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2014. "The Development of Knowledge in Portugal – a slow and unsustainable progress," Working Papers wp012014, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Erik S. Reinert, "undated".
"Hvorfor er økonomisk vekst geografisk ujevnt fordelt?,"
STEP Report series
199419, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Reinert, Erik S., 1994.
"Hvorfor er økonomisk vekst geografisk ujevnt fordelt?
[Why is economic growth unevenly distributed geographically?]," MPRA Paper 48166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinert, Erik S., 1994. "Hvorfor er økonomisk vekst geografisk ujevnt fordelt?
- Florian Straßberger, 1995. "Technischer Wandel und wirtschaftliches Wachstum: Einige jüngere Entwicklungen, empirische Ergebnisse und wirtschaftliche Konsequenzen," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(2), pages 200-220.
- Enrique Delamonica & Santosh Mehrotra, 2006. "A Capability centred approach to environmental sustainability: Is productive employment the missing link between micro-and macro polices?," Working Papers 13, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:14:y:1992:i:4:p:631-662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.