An IT perspective on integrated environmental modelling: The SIAT case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Voinov, Alexey & Gaddis, Erica J. Brown, 2008. "Lessons for successful participatory watershed modeling: A perspective from modeling practitioners," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 197-207.
- Nabuurs, G. J. & Paivinen, R. & Schanz, H., 2001. "Sustainable management regimes for Europe's forests -- a projection with EFISCEN until 2050," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 155-173, November.
- Lu, Hsi-Peng & Yu, Huei-Ju & Lu, Simon S. K., 2001. "The effects of cognitive style and model type on DSS acceptance: An empirical study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 649-663, June.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
- Brecard, Dorothee & Fougeyrollas, Arnaud & Le Mouel, Pierre & Lemiale, Lionel & Zagame, Paul, 2006. "Macro-economic consequences of European research policy: Prospects of the Nemesis model in the year 2030," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 910-924, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bila, J. & Jura, J. & Pokorny, J. & Bukovsky, I., 2011. "Qualitative modeling and monitoring of selected ecosystem functions," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 222(19), pages 3640-3650.
- PÃ©rez-Soba, Marta & Verweij, Peter & Saarikoski, Heli & Harrison, Paula A. & Barton, David N. & Furman, Eeva, 2018. "Maximising the value of research on ecosystem services: Knowledge integration and guidance tools mediating the science, policy and practice interfaces," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 29(PC), pages 599-607.
- Britz, Wolfgang, 2014. "A New Graphical User Interface Generator for Economic Models and its Comparison to Existing Approaches," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(04), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSoftware development process; Software architecture; Modelling; Integrated assessment; Assessment tool;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:18:p:2167-2176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.