Food subsidies in Egypt: reform options, distribution and welfare
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M Thissen & H LÃ¶fgren, 1998. "A New Approach to SAM Updating with an Application to Egypt," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(11), pages 1991-2003, November.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 1998. "Estimating a social accounting matrix using cross entropy methods:," TMD discussion papers 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Gutner, Tamar & Lofgren, Hans & Bouis, Howarth E., 2001. "The Egyptian food subsidy system: structure, performance, and options for reform," Research reports 119, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kherallah, Mylene & Lofgren, Hans & Gruhn, Peter & Reeder, Meyra M., 2000. "Wheat policy reform in Egypt: adjustment of local markets and options for future reforms," Research reports 115, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- M Thissen & H Lofgren, 1998. "A new approach to SAM updating with an application to Egypt," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(11), pages 1991-2003, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:26:y:2001:i:1:p:65-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.