Modelling the pension system in an overlapping-generations general equilibrium modelling framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ketil Hviding & Marcel Mérette, 1998. "Macroeconomic Effects of Pension Reforms in The Context of Ageing Populations: Overlapping Generations Model Simulations for Seven OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 201, OECD Publishing.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1986.
"Life Cycle, Individual Thrift, and the Wealth of Nations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1985. "Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1985-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Aglietta, Michel & Chateau, Jean & Fayolle, Jacky & Juillard, Michel & Le Cacheux, Jacques & Le Garrec, Gilles & Touze, Vincent, 2007.
"Pension reforms in Europe: An investigation with a computable OLG world model,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 481-505, May.
- Michel Aglietta & Jean Chateau & Jacky Fayolle & Michel Juillard & Jacques Le Cacheux & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touzé, 2007. "Pension reforms in Europe: An investigation with a computable OLG world model," Post-Print halshs-00754230, HAL.
- Rasmussen, Tobias N. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2004. "Modeling overlapping generations in a complementarity format," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1383-1409, April.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas Fox & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 2003. "Computable general equilibrium analysis: Opening a black box," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-56, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Miroslav Verbic, 2007.
"Varying the Parameters of the Slovenian Pension System: an Analysis with an Overlapping-Generations General Equilibrium Model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 449-470.
- Verbic, Miroslav, 2007. "Varying the parameters of the Slovenian pension system: an analysis with an overlapping-generations general equilibrium model," MPRA Paper 10349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin B. Knudsen & Lars Haagen Pedersen & Toke Ward Pedersen & Peter Stephensen & Peter Trier, 1998. "Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM - Version 1.2," DREAM Working Paper Series 199804, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2007. "Longevity Adjustment of Pension Benefits," Discussion Papers 1073, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Miroslav VerbiÄ & Boris Majcen & Renger Van Nieuwkoop, 2006.
"Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-Generations General Equilibrium Model,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 60-81, August.
- Miroslav Verbic & Boris Majcen & Renger van Nieuwkoop, 2005. "Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-generations General Equilibrium Model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0507010, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du Cai Cai & Muysken Joan & Sleijpen Olaf, 2010.
"Economy wide risk diversification in a three-pillar pension system,"
055, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Cai Cai Du & Joan Muysken & Olaf Sleijpen, 2011. "Economy wide risk diversification in a three-pillar pension system," DNB Working Papers 286, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsfirst pension pillar; general equilibrium models; liquidity constraint; MCP; overlapping generations; PAYG; pension system; second pension pillar;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .