Macroeconomic Effects of Pension Reforms in The Context of Ageing Populations: Overlapping Generations Model Simulations for Seven OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignazio Visco, 2001. "Paying for pensions: how important is economic growth?," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(216), pages 73-102.
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Shin, Sungwhee, 2015. "Population aging, economic growth, and the social transmission of human capital: An analysis with an overlapping generations model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 138-147.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & De la Croix, David & Docquier, Frederic, 2002.
"Policy reforms and growth in computable OLG economies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2093-2113, October.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & de la Croix, David & Docquier, Frédéric, 2000. "Policy Reforms and Growth in Computable OLG Economies," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- BOUZAHZAH, Mohamed & DE LA CROIX, David & DOCQUIER, Frédéric, 2002. "Policy reforms and growth in computable OLG economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1669, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mohamed Bouzahzah & David De la Croix & Frédéric Docquier, 2002. "Policy reforms and growth in computable OLG economies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/229579, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bielecki, Marcin & Goraus, Karolina & Hagemejer, Jan & Makarski, Krzysztof & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2015.
"Small assumptions (can) have a large bearing: evaluating pension system reforms with OLG models,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 210-221.
- Marcin Bielecki & Karolina Goraus & Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makraski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Small assumptions (can) have a large bearing: evaluating pension system reforms with OLG models," Working Papers 2014-20, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Maria Ogonek, 2003. "Transformation of the Repartition Pension System into a Mixed System," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 10.
- Verbic, Miroslav, 2007. "Modelling the pension system in an overlapping-generations general equilibrium modelling framework," MPRA Paper 10350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignazio Visco, 2000. "Welfare systems, ageing and work: an OECD perspective," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(212), pages 3-29.
- Koka, Katerina & Kosempel, Stephen, 2014.
"A life-cycle analysis of ending mandatory retirement,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 57-66.
- Katerina Koka & Stephen Kosempel, 2013. "A life-cycle analysis of ending mandatory retirement," Working Papers 1312, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ignazio Visco, 2000. "Welfare, invecchiamento della popolazione e lavoro: una prospettiva OCSE," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 53(209), pages 55-85.
- Rowena A. Pecchenino & Patricia S. Pollard, 2005.
"Aging, Myopia, and the Pay-As-You-Go Public Pension Systems of the G7: A Bright Future?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(3), pages 449-470, August.
- Rowena A. Pecchenino & Patricia S. Pollard, 2003. "Aging, myopia and the pay-as-you-go public pension systems of the G7: a bright future?," Working Papers 2000-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Medeiros, João, 2000. "Endogenous Versus Exogenous Growth Facing a Fertility Shock," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Voyvoda, Ebru & Yeldan, Erinc, 2005. "Managing Turkish debt: An OLG investigation of the IMF's fiscal programming model for Turkey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 743-765, September.
- Garry Young, 2002. "The implications of an ageing population for the UK economy," Bank of England working papers 159, Bank of England.
- Ignazio Visco, 2001. "Spesa pensionistica:quanto conta la crescita economica?," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 54(215), pages 273-308.
- Bielecki, Marcin & Goraus, Karolina & Hagemejer, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2016. "Decreasing fertility vs increasing longevity: Raising the retirement age in the context of ageing processes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 125-143.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:201-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.