Longevity Adjustment of Pension Benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alho, Juha M. & Hougaard Jensen, Svend E. & Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2005. "Controlling the effects of demographic risks: the role of pension indexation schemes," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 139-153, July.
- Fehr, Hans & Habermann, Christian, 2006.
"Pension reform and demographic uncertainty: the case of Germany,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 69-90, March.
- Habermann, Christian & Fehr, Hans, 2003. "Pension Reform and Demographic Uncertainty: The Case of Germany," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 47, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Assar Lindbeck & Mats Persson, 2003.
"The Gains from Pension Reform,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 74-112, March.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2002. "The Gains from Pension Reform," Working Paper Series 580, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2002. "The Gains from Pension Reform," Seminar Papers 712, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Hassett, Kevin, 2007.
"Optimal long-run fiscal policy: Constraints, preferences and the resolution of uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1451-1472, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin A. Hassett, 2002. "Optimal Long-Run Fiscal Policy: Constraints, Preferences and the Resolution of Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 9132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harris, Amy Rehder & Simpson, Michael, 2005. "Winners and Losers Under Various Approaches to Slowing Social Security Benefit Growth," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 58(3), pages 523-543, September.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin A. Hassett, 1999. "Uncertainty and the Design of Long-Run Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 7036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben Andersen, 2005. "Social Security and Longevity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1577, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Enrique Devesa Carpio & Mar Devesa Carpio & Robert Meney Gaya & Amparo Nagore García & Inmaculada Domínguez Fabián & Borja Encinas Goenechea, 2012. "Equidad y sostenibilidad como objetivos ante la reforma del sistema contributivo de pensiones de jubilación," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 201(2), pages 9-38, June.
- Verbic, Miroslav, 2007. "Modelling the pension system in an overlapping-generations general equilibrium modelling framework," MPRA Paper 10350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Määttänen, Niku & Alho, Juha, 2014. "Response to updated mortality forecasts in life cycle saving and labor supply," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1120-1127.
More about this item
Keywordspensions; longevity; demographic uncertainty;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .