Equidad y sostenibilidad como objetivos ante la reforma del sistema contributivo de pensiones de jubilación
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward R. Whitehouse, 2007. "Life-Expectancy Risk and Pensions: Who Bears the Burden?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 60, OECD Publishing.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Disney, Richard, 1999. "Notional accounts as a pension reform strategy : an evaluation," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 21302, The World Bank.
- Jorge Bravo, 1996. "La tasa de retorno de los sistemas de pensiones de reparto," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 23(1 Year 19), pages 113-135, June.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2007. "Longevity Adjustment of Pension Benefits," Discussion Papers 1073, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabián & José Enrique Devesa-Carpio, 2006. "Subjective Economic Risk to Beneficiaries in Notional Defined Contribution Accounts," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(3), pages 489-515.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Manuel Pérez-Salamero & Marta Regúlez Castillo & Carlos Vidal Meliá, 2016. "Análisis de la representatividad de la MCVL: el caso de las prestaciones del sistema público de pensiones," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 217(2), pages 67-130, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPensión de jubilación; Seguridad Social española; Equidad financiero-actuarial; Muestra continua de vidas laborales.;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2012:v:201:i:2:p:9-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.