Modeling overlapping generations in a complementarity format
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Svend E Hougaard & Rutherford, Thomas F, 2002. " Distributional Effects of Fiscal Consolidation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(3), pages 471-493, September.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Summers, Lawrence H, 1981.
"The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 706-732, August.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1980. "The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 0445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & David Altig, 1999.
"Marginal Tax Rates and Income Inequality in a Life-Cycle Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1197-1215, December.
- David E. Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1996. "Marginal tax rates and income inequality in a life-cycle model," Working Paper 9621, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2001. "An applied dynamic general equilibrium model of environmental tax reforms and pension policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-50, January.
- Wendner, Ronald, 1999. "A Calibration Procedure of Dynamic CGE Models for Non-steady State Situations Using GEMPACK," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 13(3), pages 265-287, June.
- Broer, D Peter & Westerhout, Ed W M T & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1994.
" Taxation, Pensions and Saving in a Small Open Economy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 403-424.
- Broer, D.P. & Westerhout, E.W.M.T. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Taxation, pension and saving in a small open economy," Other publications TiSEM 667e0603-e83e-4340-aad4-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Miles, David, 1999.
"Modelling the Impact of Demographic Change upon the Economy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(452), pages 1-36, January.
- Miles, David K, 1997. "Modelling the Impact of Demographic Change Upon the Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K, 1985.
"Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 433-453, March.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1982. "Comparitive Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 259, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Timothy J Kehoe & David K Levine, 1985. "Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1873, David K. Levine.
- T. J. Kehoe & D. K. Levine, 1982. "Comparative Statics and Perfect Foresight in Infinite Horizon Economies," Working papers 312, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- David Altig, 2001. "Simulating Fundamental Tax Reform in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 574-595, June.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 1994. "Modeling Intertemporal General Equilibrium: An Application to Austrian Commercial Policy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 131-164.
- Lau, Morten I. & Pahlke, Andreas & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2002. "Approximating infinite-horizon models in a complementarity format: A primer in dynamic general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 577-609, April.
- Rutherford, Thomas F, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Modeling with MPSGE as a GAMS Subsystem: An Overview of the Modeling Framework and Syntax," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 1-46, October.
- Ferris, Michael C. & Munson, Todd S., 2000. "Complementarity problems in GAMS and the PATH solver," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-188, February.
- Martin B. Knudsen & Lars Haagen Pedersen & Toke Ward Pedersen & Peter Stephensen & Peter Trier, 1998. "Dynamic calibration of a CGE-model with a demographic application," DREAM Working Paper Series 199802, Danish Rational Economic Agents Model, DREAM.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Kent Smetters & Jan Walliser, 1999. "Privatizing Social Security in the U.S. -- Comparing the Options," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(3), pages 532-574, July.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Kent Smetters & Jan Walliser, 2002. "Distributional Effects in a General Equilibrium Analysis of Social Security," NBER Chapters,in: The Distributional Aspects of Social Security and Social Security Reform, pages 327-370 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tahar Abdessalem & Houyem Chekki Cherni, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects of Pension Reforms in the Context of Ageing Populations: Overlapping Generations Model Simulations for Tunisia," Working Papers 603, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2011.
- Thomas Fox Rutherford & Svend E. Hougaard Jensen & Tobias N. Rasmussen, 2002. "Economic Transition, Entrepreneurial Capacity, and Intergenerational Distribution," IMF Working Papers 02/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Rausch & Thomas Rutherford, 2010.
"Computation of Equilibria in OLG Models with Many Heterogeneous Households,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 171-189, August.
- Rausch, Sebastian & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2007. "Computation of Equilibria in OLG Models with Many Heterogeneous Households," Ruhr Economic Papers 15, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sebastian Rausch & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2008. "Computation of Equilibria in OLGModels with Many Heterogeneous Households," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/90, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas, 2006. "Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-64, November.
- Michael Pflüger & Jens Südekum, 2005. "Die Neue Ökonomische Geographie und Effizienzgründe für Regionalpolitik," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(1), pages 26-46.
- MOUNA BEN OTHMAN & Mohamed Ali MAROUANI, 2016.
"Labor Market Effects of Pension Reform :an overlapping genenrations general equilibrium model applied to Tunisia,"
- Mouna Ben Othman & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Labor Market Effects of Pension Reform: An Overlapping Generations General Equilibrium Model Applied to Tunisia," Working Papers 1019, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Mouna Ben Othman & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Labor market effects of Pension Reform : an overlapping generations general equilibrium model applied to Tunisia," Working Papers 20160001, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, UMR Développement et Sociétés.
- Tahar ABDESSALEM & Houyem CHEKKI CHERNI, 2016. "Tunisian Pension System Sustainability: Towards A Multidimensional Reform," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 44, pages 165-182.
- Rausch, Sebastian & Abrell, Jan, 2014. "Optimal Dynamic Carbon Taxation in a Life-Cycle Model with Distortionary Fiscal Policy," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100513, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Farmer, Karl & Wendner, Ronald, 2004.
"Dynamic multi-sector CGE modeling and the specification of capital,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 469-492, December.
- FARMER Karl & WENDNER Ronald, "undated". "Dynamic Multi-Sector CGE Modelling and the Specification of Capital," EcoMod2003 330700051, EcoMod.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Löschel, 2004. "Die Messung nachhaltiger Entwicklung mithilfe numerischer Gleichgewichtsmodelle," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(1), pages 31-52.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Dybczak, 2009. "The Impact of Population Ageing on the Czech Economy," Working Papers 2009/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Tobias Rasmussen, 2003. "Modeling the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Abatement: An Overlapping Generations Perspective," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Rausch, Sebastian, 2013.
"Fiscal consolidation and climate policy: An overlapping generations perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 134-148.
- Rausch, Sebastian, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidation and Climate Policy: An Overlapping Generations Perspective," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80026, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Verbic, Miroslav, 2007. "Modelling the pension system in an overlapping-generations general equilibrium modelling framework," MPRA Paper 10350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Babiker, Mustafa & Gurgel, Angelo & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John, 2009. "Forward-looking versus recursive-dynamic modeling in climate policy analysis: A comparison," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1341-1354, November.
- Antonio Gómez Gómez-Plana, "undated". "Simulación De Políticas Económicas: Los Modelos De Equilibrio General Aplicado," Working Papers 35-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:7:p:1383-1409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.