Fiscal Consolidation and Climate Policy: An Overlapping Generations Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rausch, Sebastian, 2013. "Fiscal consolidation and climate policy: An overlapping generations perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 134-148.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H, 1996.
"Optimal Environmental Taxation in the Presence of Other Taxes: General-Equilibrium Analyses,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 985-1000, September.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 1994. "Optimal Environmental Taxation in the Presence of Other Taxes: General Equilibrium Analyses," NBER Working Papers 4897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- David Altig, 2001. "Simulating Fundamental Tax Reform in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 574-595, June.
- Lau, Morten I. & Pahlke, Andreas & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2002. "Approximating infinite-horizon models in a complementarity format: A primer in dynamic general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 577-609, April.
- Rutherford, Thomas F, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Modeling with MPSGE as a GAMS Subsystem: An Overview of the Modeling Framework and Syntax," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 1-46, October.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Goulder, L.H., 1996. "Optimal environmental taxation in the presence of other taxes : General equilibrium analyses," Other publications TiSEM 5d4b7517-c5c8-4ef6-ab76-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rasmussen, Tobias N. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2004. "Modeling overlapping generations in a complementarity format," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1383-1409, April.
- Babiker, Mustafa H. & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Reilly, John, 2003.
"Tax distortions and global climate policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 269-287, September.
- Mustafa H. Babiker & Gilbert E. Metcalf & John Reilly, 2002. "Tax Distortions and Global Climate Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0211, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Mustafa H. Babiker & Gilbert E. Metcalf & John Reilly, 2002. "Tax Distortions and Global Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 9136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Svend E Hougaard & Rutherford, Thomas F, 2002. " Distributional Effects of Fiscal Consolidation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(3), pages 471-493, September.
- Robert J. Barro & Charles J. Redlick, 2011.
"Macroeconomic Effects From Government Purchases and Taxes,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 51-102.
- Robert J. Barro & Charles J. Redlick, 2009. "Macroeconomic Effects from Government Purchases and Taxes," NBER Working Papers 15369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Barro, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects from Government Purchases and Taxes," Annual Meeting Plenary 2011-1, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller & Hiroaki Yamagami, 2014. "Environmental Policies under Debt Constraint," AMSE Working Papers 1431, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jun 2014.
- Anna Grodecka & Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2014.
"The Price vs Quantity Debate: Climate policy and the role of business cycles,"
OxCarre Working Papers
137, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Anna Grodecka & Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2015. "The price vs quantity debate: climate policy and the role of business cycles," GRI Working Papers 177, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Jan Siegmeier & Linus Mattauch & Max Franks & David Klenert & Anselm Schultes & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2015. "A Public Finance Perspective on Climate Policy: Six Interactions That May Enhance Welfare," Working Papers 2015.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wang, Qian & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Liang, Qiao-Mei, 2016. "Distributional effects of carbon taxation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1123-1131.
- Roberton C. Williams III & Hal Gordon & Dallas Burtraw & Jared C. Carbone & Richard D. Morgenstern, 2015.
"The Initial Incidence of a Carbon Tax Across Income Groups,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 68(1), pages 195-214, March.
- Williams III, Roerton C. & Gordon, Hal & Burtraw, Dallas & Jared C. Carbone & Morgenstern, Richard D., 2014. "The Initial Incidence of a Carbon Tax across Income Groups," Discussion Papers dp-14-24, Resources For the Future.
- Gabriel Bachner & Birgit Bednar-Friedl, 2016. "Counterbalancing the Effects of Climate Change Adaptation on Public Budgets: Factor Taxes, Transfers, or Foreign Lending?," Graz Economics Papers 2016-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo L. Giménez & Miguel Rodríguez, 2016. "Optimality of relaxing revenue-neutral restrictions in green tax reforms," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1605, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Pereira, Alfredo & Pereira, Rui, 2016. "On the Optimal Use of Revenues from a CO2 Tax and the Importance of Labor Market Conditions," MPRA Paper 77630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonand, Frédéric & Jouvet, Pierre-André, 2015.
"The “second dividend” and the demographic structure,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 71-97.
- Frédéric Gonand & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2014. "The "Second Dividend" and the Demographic Structure," Working Papers 1405, Chaire Economie du climat.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-015-9984-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Rausch, Sebastian & Abrell, Jan, 2014. "Optimal Dynamic Carbon Taxation in a Life-Cycle Model with Distortionary Fiscal Policy," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100513, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marian Zaharia & Aurelia Pătrașcu & Manuela Rodica Gogonea & Ana Tănăsescu & Constanța Popescu, 2017. "A Cluster Design on the Influence of Energy Taxation in Shaping the New EU-28 Economic Paradigm," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, February.
More about this item
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2014-02-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2014-02-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-02-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc13:80026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .