Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-generations General Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miroslav VerbiÄ & Boris Majcen & Renger Van Nieuwkoop, 2006. "Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-Generations General Equilibrium Model," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 60-81, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew B. Abel, 2003.
"The Effects of a Baby Boom on Stock Prices and Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Social Security,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 551-578, March.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2002. "The effects of a baby boom on stock prices and capital accumulation in the presence of Social Security," Working Papers 03-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2002. "The Effects of a Baby Boom on Stock Prices and Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Social Security," NBER Working Papers 9210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1986.
"Life Cycle, Individual Thrift, and the Wealth of Nations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1985. "Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1985-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas Fox & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 2003. "Computable general equilibrium analysis: Opening a black box," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-56, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Demographic Structure And Asset Returns," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 565-584, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sašo Polanec & Aleš Ahčan & Miroslav Verbič, 2013.
"Retirement decisions in transition: microeconometric evidence from Slovenia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 99-118, March.
- Polanec, Sašo & Ahčan, Aleš & Verbič, Miroslav, 2010. "Retirement Decisions in Transition: Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," MPRA Paper 28460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Holzmann & Landis MacKellar & Jana Repansek, 2009. "Pension Reform in Southeastern Europe : Linking to Labor and Financial Market Reforms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2587, August.
- Miroslav Verbic, 2007.
"Varying the Parameters of the Slovenian Pension System: an Analysis with an Overlapping-Generations General Equilibrium Model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 449-470.
- Verbic, Miroslav, 2007. "Varying the parameters of the Slovenian pension system: an analysis with an overlapping-generations general equilibrium model," MPRA Paper 10349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliwia Komada & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Welfare effects of fiscal policy in reforming the pension system," GRAPE Working Papers 11, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Efficiency of the pension reform: the welfare effects of various fiscal closures," Working Papers 2013-23, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Miroslav Verbič & Boris Majcen & Olga Ivanova & Mitja Čok, 2011.
"R&D and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 67-89, March.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris & Cok, Mitja, 2009. "R&D and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 17819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miroslav Verbic, 2005. "A Quarterly Econometric Model of the Slovenian Economy," Econometrics 0511015, EconWPA.
- Verbic, Miroslav, 2007. "Modelling the pension system in an overlapping-generations general equilibrium modelling framework," MPRA Paper 10350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joze Sambt & Janez Malačič, 2011. "Slovenia: independence and the return to the family of European market economies," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert Holzmann & Ufuk Guven, 2009. "Adequacy of Retirement Income after Pension Reforms in Central, Eastern, and Southern Europe : Eight Country Studies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2610, August.
- Verbic, Miroslav, 2007. "Supplementary pension insurance in Slovenia: an analysis with an overlapping-generations general equilibrium model," MPRA Paper 10352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miroslav Verbic, 2008.
"The Ageing Population and the Associated Challenges of the Slovenian Pension System,"
Financial Theory and Practice,
Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 321-338.
- Verbic, Miroslav, 2008. "The ageing population and the associated challenges of the Slovenian pension system," MPRA Paper 10347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium models; macroeconomic effects; OLG-GE; PAYG; pension system; sustainability of public finances; Slovenia; welfare analysis;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2005-07-25 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2005-07-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2005-07-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2005-07-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-07-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0507010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .