A Quarterly Econometric Model of the Slovenian Economy
The article represents a construction of a quarterly econometric model of the Slovenian economy and an analysis of fundamental relationships of the Slovenian economy. For this purpose we formed a system of identities, consistent with the national accounts, and of stochastic equations, consistent with economic theory as well as institutional and constitutional characteristics of the Slovenian economy. The present econometric model of the Slovenian economy SIQM 2.1 consists of 97 equations and covers the period of 1997:1 – 2003:4. Adequacy of the model, i.e. its ability to reproduce the actual economic developments in the period under investigation, was verified by performing dynamic simulations. It was established that the results are econometrically satisfactory and in part even quite favourable.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miroslav VerbiÄ & Boris Majcen & Renger Van Nieuwkoop, 2006.
"Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-Generations General Equilibrium Model,"
Eastern European Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(4), pages 60-81, August.
- Miroslav Verbič & Boris Majcen & Renger Van Nieuwkoop, 2006. "Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-Generations General Equilibrium Model," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 60-81, August.
- Miroslav Verbic & Boris Majcen & Renger van Nieuwkoop, 2005. "Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-generations General Equilibrium Model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0507010, EconWPA.
- Boris Majcen & Miroslav Verbic & Sasa Knezevic, 2005. "The Effects of Foreign Trade Liberalisation and Financial Flows between Slovenia and the EU after Accession," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 251-267.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0511015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.