A Quarterly Econometric Model of the Slovenian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boris Majcen & Miroslav Verbic & Sasa Knezevic, 2005. "The Effects of Foreign Trade Liberalisation and Financial Flows between Slovenia and the EU after Accession," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 251-267.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Miroslav VerbiÄ & Boris Majcen & Renger Van Nieuwkoop, 2006.
"Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-Generations General Equilibrium Model,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 60-81, August.
- Miroslav Verbic & Boris Majcen & Renger van Nieuwkoop, 2005. "Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-generations General Equilibrium Model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0507010, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic transformation; model construction and estimation; model evaluation and testing; simultaneous equation models; Slovenia;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-12-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0511015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .