A Quarterly Econometric Model of the Slovenian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boris Majcen & Miroslav Verbic & Sasa Knezevic, 2005. "The Effects of Foreign Trade Liberalisation and Financial Flows between Slovenia and the EU after Accession," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 251-267.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Miroslav VerbiÄ & Boris Majcen & Renger Van Nieuwkoop, 2006.
"Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-Generations General Equilibrium Model,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 60-81, August.
- Miroslav Verbic & Boris Majcen & Renger van Nieuwkoop, 2005. "Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-generations General Equilibrium Model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0507010, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic transformation; model construction and estimation; model evaluation and testing; simultaneous equation models; Slovenia;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-12-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0511015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.