The Effects of Foreign Trade Liberalisation and Financial Flows between Slovenia and the EU after Accession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Sherman & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Devarajan, Shantayanan, 1999. "From stylized to applied models:: Building multisector CGE models for policy analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 5-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miroslav Verbič & Boris Majcen & Olga Ivanova & Mitja Čok, 2011.
"R&D and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 67-89, March.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris & Cok, Mitja, 2009. "R&D and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 17819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitja Čok & Jože Sambt & Marko Košak & Miroslav Verbič & Boris Majcen, 2011.
"Distribution of personal income tax changes in Slovenia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 503-515, November.
- Cok, Mitja & Sambt, Joze & Kosak, Marko & Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris, 2011. "Distribution of personal income tax changes in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 32704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miroslav Verbic, 2005. "A Quarterly Econometric Model of the Slovenian Economy," Econometrics 0511015, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:17:y:2005:i:2:p:251-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .