Distribution of personal income tax changes in Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cok, Mitja & Sambt, Joze & Kosak, Marko & Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris, 2011. "Distribution of personal income tax changes in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 32704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maja Klun, 2009. "Pre-filled Income Tax Returns: Reducing Compliance Costs for Personal Income Taxpayers in Slovenia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 219-233.
- European Commission, 2010. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2010 edition," Taxation trends 2010, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Anna Ivanova & Michael Keen & Alexander Klemm, 2005. "The Russian ‘flat tax’ reform," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(43), pages 397-444, July.
- Boris Majcen & Miroslav Verbic & Sasa Knezevic, 2005. "The Effects of Foreign Trade Liberalisation and Financial Flows between Slovenia and the EU after Accession," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 251-267.
- Miroslav Verbic, 2007.
"Varying the Parameters of the Slovenian Pension System: an Analysis with an Overlapping-Generations General Equilibrium Model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 449-470.
- Verbic, Miroslav, 2007. "Varying the parameters of the Slovenian pension system: an analysis with an overlapping-generations general equilibrium model," MPRA Paper 10349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majcen, Boris & Verbic, Miroslav & Cok, Mitja, 2007. "The Income Tax Reform in Slovenia: Should the Flat Tax Have Prevailed?," MPRA Paper 10348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howell H Zee, 2005. "Personal Income Tax Reform; Concepts, Issues, and Comparative Country Developments," IMF Working Papers 05/87, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:24:y:2011:i:4:p:503-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.