Pre-filled Income Tax Returns: Reducing Compliance Costs for Personal Income Taxpayers in Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maja Klun & Helena Blazi´c, 2005. "Tax Compliance Costs for Companies in Slovenia and Croatia," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(3), pages 418-418, November.
- Maja Klun, 2004. "Compliance Costs for Personal Income Tax in a Transition Country: The Case of Slovenia," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(1), pages 93-104, March.
- Tran-Nam, Binh & Evans, Chris & Walpole, Michael & Ritchie, Katherine, 2000. "Tax Compliance Costs: Research Methodology and Empirical Evidence from Australia," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 2), pages 229-52, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitja Čok & Jože Sambt & Marko Košak & Miroslav Verbič & Boris Majcen, 2011.
"Distribution of personal income tax changes in Slovenia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 503-515, November.
- Cok, Mitja & Sambt, Joze & Kosak, Marko & Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris, 2011. "Distribution of personal income tax changes in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 32704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscompliance costs; personal income tax; pre-filled tax return; Slovenia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:33:y:2009:i:2:p:219-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.