Compliance Costs Of Electronic Tax Filing For Personal Taxpayers In Malaysia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2011|
|Publication status:||Published in ICM 2011 Proceeding, June 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blumenthal, Marsha & Slemrod, Joel, 1992. "The Compliance Cost of the U.S. Individual Income Tax System: A Second Look After Tax Reform," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 45(2), pages 185-202, June.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:45:y:1992:i:no._2:p:185-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tran-Nam, Binh & Evans, Chris & Walpole, Michael & Ritchie, Katherine, 2000. "Tax Compliance Costs: Research Methodology and Empirical Evidence From Australia," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(2), pages 229-252, June.
- Mohamed Ariff, 1997. "Compliance Costs of Corporate Income Taxation in Singapore," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9&10), pages 1253-1268.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:53:y:2000:i:n._2:p:229-52 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:1icm11:2011-067-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.