Les coûts de conformité à la fiscalité des firmes et des individus : une recension des écrits
This paper presents the results of 15 studies examining the tax compliance costs of businesses and individuals. We find that costs decrease with the size of businesses and increase with the complexity of revenue sources. Ce texte présente les résultats de 15 études traitant des coûts encourus par les firmes ou par les individus de se conformer aux exigences fiscales. On constate que les coûts décroissent avec la taille des firmes et croissent avec la complexité des sources de revenus.
Volume (Year): 75 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (mars-juin-septembre)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.scse.ca/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joel Slemrod & Nikki Sorum, 1984. "The Compliance Cost of the U.S. Individual Income Tax System," NBER Working Papers 1401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vaillancourt, Francois, 1987. "The Compliance Costs of Taxes on Businesses and Individuals: A Review of the Evidence," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(3), pages 395-414.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1990.
"Optimal Taxation and Optimal Tax Systems,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 157-178, Winter.
- Joel Slemrod, 1989. "Optimal Taxation and Optimal Tax Systems," NBER Working Papers 3038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohamed Ariff, 1997. "Compliance Costs of Corporate Income Taxation in Singapore," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9&10), pages 1253-1268.
- Friedman, David A. & Waldfogel, Joel, 1995. "The Administrative and Compliance Cost of Manual Highway Toll Collection: Evidence From Massachusetts and New Jersey," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(2), pages 217-28, June.
- Friedman, David A. & Waldfogel, Joel, 1995. "The Administrative and Compliance Cost of Manual Highway Toll Collection: Evidence From Massachusetts and New Jersey," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(2), pages 217-228, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:75:y:1999:i:1:p:215-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.