Tax Compliance Costs for Companies in Slovenia and Croatia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stark, Oded & Helmenstein, Christian & Prskawetz, Alexia, 1997. "A brain gain with a brain drain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 227-234, August.
- Mariassunta Giannetti, 2001. "Skill Complementarities and Migration Decisions," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri L . F. Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2006.
"Fertile Soil for Structural Funds?A Panel Data Analysis of the Conditional Effectiveness of European Cohesion Policy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 17-42, February.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri de Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2002. "Fertile soil for structural funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," CPB Discussion Paper 10, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- S. Ederveen & H.L.F. de Groot & R. Nahuis, 2003. "Fertile Soil for Structural Funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," Working Papers 03-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2004.
"Public Education in an Integrated Europe: Studying to Migrate and Teaching to Stay?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1369, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Public Education in an Integrated Europe: Studying to Migrate and Teaching to Stay?," IZA Discussion Papers 2478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2005. "Public education in an integrated Europe: Studying to migrate and teaching to stay?," ZEI Working Papers B 03-2005, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2000.
"Why Do People Still Live in East Germany?,"
NBER Working Papers
7564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2000. "Why Do People Still Live in East Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jennifer Hunt, 2000. "Why Do People Still Live in East Germany?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 201, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2000. "Why Do People Still Live In East Germany?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1997.
"Implications of the mobility of skilled labor for local public funding of higher education,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 409-412, September.
- Justman, M. & Thisse, J.-F., 1997. "Implications of the mobility of skilled labor for local public funding of higher education," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1296, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Panu Poutvaara, 2000. "Education, Mobility of Labour and Tax Competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(6), pages 699-719, December.
- Möller, Joachim & Haas, Anette, 2002. "The agglomeration wage differential reconsidered - an investigation with German micro data 1984-1997," ERSA conference papers ersa02p327, European Regional Science Association.
- John Bound & Jeffrey Groen & Gabor Kezdi & Sarah Turner, 2001. "Trade in University Training: Cross-State Variation in the Production and Use of College-Educated Labor," NBER Working Papers 8555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola D. Coniglio & Francesco Prota, 2008.
"Human capital accumulation and migration in a peripheral EU region: the case of Basilicata,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Nicola D. Coniglio & Francesco Prota, 2003. "Human Capital Accumulation and Migration in a Peripheral EU Region: the Case of Basilicata," ERSA conference papers ersa03p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Karen Helene Midelfart-Knarvik & Henry G. Overman, 2002. "Delocation and European integration: is structural spending justified?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 321-359, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juraj Nemec & Ladislav Pompura & Vladimír Šagát, 2015. "Administrative Costs of Taxation in Slovakia," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 51-61.
- Jan Pavel & Leoš Vítek, 2015.
"Vyvolané náklady daňového systému v ČR
[Compliance Costs of the Czech Tax System]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 317-330.
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Vaillancourt, François, 2014. "Tax compliance costs: A review of cost burdens and cost structures," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 178, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Maja Klun, 2009. "Pre-filled Income Tax Returns: Reducing Compliance Costs for Personal Income Taxpayers in Slovenia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 219-233.
More about this item
Keywordstaxation compliance costs; companies; Croatia; Slovenia;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(200511)61:3_418:tccfci_2.0.tx_2-l. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .