The GST and mortgage costs: Australian evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (07) 3875-5364
Fax: (07) 3875-7750
Web page: http://www.griffith.edu.au/business-commerce/griffith-business-school/departments/department-accounting-finance-economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Kau & Luke Peters, 2005. "The Effect of Mortgage Price and Default Risk on Mortgage Spreads," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 285-295, April.
- James W. Kolari & Donald R. Fraser & Ali Anari, 1998. "The Effects of Securitization on Mortgage Market Yields: A Cointegration Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 677-693.
- Abbas Valadkhani, 2005. "Goods and Services Tax Effects on Goods and Services Included in the Consumer Price Index Basket," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(s1), pages S104-S114, 08.
- Black, Deborah G & Garbade, Kenneth D & Silber, William L, 1981. "The Impact of the GNMA Pass-through Program on FHA Mortgage Costs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 457-69, May.
- Binh Tran-Nam, 2001. "Use and Misuse of Tax Compliance Costs in Evaluating the GST," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(3), pages 279-290.
- Liu, Benjamin & Skully, Michael, 2005. "The determinants of mortgage yield spread differentials: Securitization," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 314-333, October.
- Benjamin Liu & Michael Skully, 2008. "The impact of securitisation and structural changes of the Australian mortgage markets on bank pricing behaviour," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 149-167.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Mathur, Ike, 2007. "Pricing home mortgages and bank collateral: A rational expectations approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1217-1244, April.
- Tom Bolton & Brian Dollery, 2005. "An Empirical Note On The Comparative Macroeconomic Effects Of The Gst In Australia, Canada And New Zealand," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 24(1), pages 50-60, 03.
- Abbas Valadkhani & Allan P. Layton, 2003. "Quantifying the Effect of GST on Inflation in Australia’s Capital Cities: An Intervention Analysis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 153, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Tran-Nam, Binh & Evans, Chris & Walpole, Michael & Ritchie, Katherine, 2000. "Tax Compliance Costs: Research Methodology and Empirical Evidence from Australia," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 2), pages 229-52, June.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Michael LaCour-Little & Anthony B. Sanders, 2004. "The Effect of Conforming Loan Status on Mortgage Yield Spreads: A Loan Level Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 541-569, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:201302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.