The determinants of mortgage yield spread differentials: Securitization
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christine A. Pavel & David Phillis, 1987. "Why commercial banks sell loans: an empirical analysis," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 3-14.
- Patric H. Hendershott & James D. Shilling, 1988.
"The Impact of the Agencies on Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgage Yields,"
NBER Working Papers
2646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Shilling, James D, 1989. "The Impact of the Agencies on Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgage Yields," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 101-15, June.
- Berger, Allen N. & Udell, Gregory F., 1990.
"Collateral, loan quality and bank risk,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 21-42, January.
- Claire A. Hill, 1997. "Securitization: A Low-Cost Sweetener For Lemons," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(1), pages 64-71.
- Harry E. Merriken, 1988. "Mortgage Loan Market Segmentation and Lender Pricing Behavior," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(1), pages 9-18.
- Christine Cumming, 1987. "The economics of securitization," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aut, pages 11-23.
- George Pennacchi, .
"Loan Sales and the Cost of Bank Capital,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
7-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- George Pennacchi, . "Loan Sales and the Cost of Bank Capital," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 07-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- James W. Kolari & Donald R. Fraser & Ali Anari, 1998. "The Effects of Securitization on Mortgage Market Yields: A Cointegration Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 677-693.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Michael LaCour-Little & Anthony B. Sanders, 2004. "The Effect of Conforming Loan Status on Mortgage Yield Spreads: A Loan Level Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 541-569, December.
- James, Christopher, 1988. "The use of loan sales and standby letters of credit by commercial banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 395-422.
- Stulz, ReneM. & Johnson, Herb, 1985. "An analysis of secured debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 501-521, December.
- Gorton, Gary B. & Pennacchi, George G., 1995.
"Banks and loan sales Marketing nonmarketable assets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 389-411, June.
- Gary Gorton & George Pennacchi, 1990. "Banks and Loan Sales: Marketing Non-Marketable Assets," NBER Working Papers 3551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter DeMarzo & Darrell Duffie, 1999. "A Liquidity-Based Model of Security Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 65-100, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:15:y:2005:i:4-5:p:314-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.