The Future Of Asset Securitization: The Benefits And Costs Of Breaking Up The Bank
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vink, Dennis, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Asset-Backed Securitization," MPRA Paper 10382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2008.
- Allen Huang & Benjamin Liu, 2009. "The Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Bank Mortgage Costs: Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200914, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Kiff, J. & Michaud, F L. & Mitchell, J., 2003.
"An analytical review of credit risk tranfer instruments,"
Financial Stability Review,
Banque de France, pages 106-131.
- John Kiff & François-Louis Michaud & Janet Mitchell, 2003. "An Analytical Review of Credit Risk Transfer Instruments," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 1(1), pages 125-150, June.
- Allen Huang & Benjamin Liu, 2009. "The Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Non-Bank Lender Mortgage Costs: Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200915, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:5:y:1992:i:1:p:71-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.