What's Special About Banks?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilley, Otis W. & Leone, Robert P., 1991. "A two-stage imputation procedure for item nonresponse in surveys," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 281-291, June.
- Boldin, Robert J. & Leggett, Keith & Strand, Robert, 1998. "Credit union industry structure: an examination of potential risks," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 207-215.
- Karels, Gordon V. & McClatchey, Christine A., 1999. "Deposit insurance and risk-taking behavior in the credit union industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 105-134, January.
- Fried, Harold O. & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Eeckaut, Philippe Vanden, 1993. "Evaluating the performance of US credit unions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 251-265, April.
- Aruna Srinivasan & B. Frank King, 1998. "Credit union issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 3, pages 32-41.
- Keith Leggett & Yvonne Stewart, 1999. "Multiple common bond credit unions and the allocation of benefits," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 23(3), pages 235-245, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wall, Larry D. & Eisenbeis, Robert A. & Frame, W. Scott, 2005.
"Resolving large financial intermediaries: Banks versus housing enterprises,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 386-425, April.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & W. Scott Frame & Larry D. Wall, 2004. "Resolving large financial intermediaries: banks versus housing enterprises," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Yin, Haiyan & Yang, Jiawen & Mehran, Jamshid, 2013. "An empirical study of bank efficiency in China after WTO accession," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 153-170.
- Emilia Klepczarek, 2016. "Disclosure of risk information in the European banking sector," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 16, pages 350-366, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:39:y:2004:i:1:p:13-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.