Bankruptcy law and large complex financial organizations: a primer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Armour, 2001. "The Law and Economics of Corporate Insolvency: A Review," Working Papers wp197, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Furfine, Craig H, 2003. " Interbank Exposures: Quantifying the Risk of Contagion," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(1), pages 111-128, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wall, Larry D. & Eisenbeis, Robert A. & Frame, W. Scott, 2005.
"Resolving large financial intermediaries: Banks versus housing enterprises,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 386-425, April.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & W. Scott Frame & Larry D. Wall, 2004. "Resolving large financial intermediaries: banks versus housing enterprises," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis, 2004. "Agency problems and goal conflicts," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Iori, Giulia & Jafarey, Saqib & Padilla, Francisco G., 2006. "Systemic risk on the interbank market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 525-542, December.
- Robert R. Bliss & George G. Kaufman, 2006. "U.S. corporate and bank insolvency regimes: an economic comparison and evaluation," Working Paper Series WP-06-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- William J. Bergman & Robert R. Bliss & Christian A. Johnson & George G. Kaufman, 2004. "Netting, financial contracts, and banks: the economic implications," Working Paper Series WP-04-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Brierley, Peter, 2009. "Financial Stability Paper No 5: The UK Special Resolution Regime for Failing Banks in an International Context," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 5, Bank of England.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2009. "Why pay? An introduction to payments economics," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Robert R. Bliss, 2003. "Resolution of large complex financial organizations," Working Paper Series WP-03-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy ; Financial institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2003:i:qi:p:48-58:n:v.27no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .