The impact of securitisation and structural changes of the Australian mortgage markets on bank pricing behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Sharpe, William F., 1967. "Portfolio Analysis," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 76-84, June.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Li, Canlin, 2006.
"Forecasting the term structure of government bond yields,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 337-364, February.
- Francis X. Diebold & Canlin Li, 2002. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Government Bond Yields," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Li, Canlin, 2003. "Forecasting the term structure of government bond yields," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Francis X. Diebold & Canlin Li, 2003. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Government Bond Yields," NBER Working Papers 10048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Schich, Sebastian T., 1997. "Schätzung der deutschen Zinsstrukturkurve," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1997,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- James M. O'Brien, 2000. "Estimating the value and interest rate risk of interest-bearing transactions deposits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jan Willem van den End & Marco Hoeberichts & Mostafa Tabbae, 2006. "Modelling Scenario Analysis and Macro Stress-testing," DNB Working Papers 119, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Wilkens, Marco & Memmel, Christoph & Entrop, Oliver & Zeisler, Alexander, 2008. "Analyzing the interest rate risk of banks using time series of accounting-based data: evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Nelson, Charles R & Siegel, Andrew F, 1987. "Parsimonious Modeling of Yield Curves," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 473-489, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen Huang & Benjamin Liu, 2013. "The GST and mortgage costs: Australian evidence," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201302, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Allen Huang & Benjamin Liu, 2009. "The Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Non-Bank Lender Mortgage Costs: Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200915, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Allen Huang & Benjamin Liu, 2009. "The Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Bank Mortgage Costs: Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200914, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Benjamin Liu & Donghui Li & Eduardo Roca, 2009. "What Determine Mortgage Yield Spreads in Australia? Credit Criteria, Funding Channels and the Market Condition," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200901, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More about this item
Keywordssecuritisation; competition; market structure; bank pricing behaviour; Australia; mortgage markets; mortgage interest rates; price reductions.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:injbaf:v:1:y:2008:i:2:p:149-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=277 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .