The length of optimal extraction programs when depletion affects extraction costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Sequential Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-894, July.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1983. "Capital as a commitment: Strategic investment to deter mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 227-250, December.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1979. "Equilibrium in supergames with the overtaking criterion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-9, August.
- David Levine, 1982. "Enforcement of Collusion in Oligopoly," UCLA Economics Working Papers 247, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Levine, 1981. "Perfect Equilibria of Finite and Infinite Horizon Games," UCLA Economics Working Papers 216, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Reinhard Selten, 1974.
"Reexamination of the Perfectness Concept for Equilibrium Points in Extensive Games,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
023, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Selten, Reinhard, 2017. "Reexamination of the perfectness concept for equilibrium points in extensive games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 23, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Daubanes, Julien, 2016.
"Limit pricing and the (in)effectiveness of the carbon tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-39.
- Saraly Andrade de SÃ¡ & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit Pricing and the (In)Effectiveness of the Carbon Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 5058, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit-Pricing and the Un(Effectiveness) of the Carbon Tax," OxCarre Working Papers 136, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Cycles in nonrenewable resource prices with pollution and learning-by-doing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1448-1461.
- Julien DAUBANES & Pierre LASSERRE, 2014.
"Dispatching after Producing : The Supply of Non-Renewable Resources,"
Cahiers de recherche
13-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2014. "Dispatching after Producing: The Supply of Non-Renewable Resources," CESifo Working Paper Series 5060, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2014. "Dispatching after Producing: The Supply of Non-Renewable Resources," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-42, CIRANO.
- Lasserre, P., 1982. "Exhaustible-Resource Extraction with Capital," Cahiers de recherche 8208, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- CHAKRAVORTY Ujjayant & LEACH Andrew & MOREAUX Michel, 2008. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Polluting Fossil Fuel with Learning in the Clean Substitute," LERNA Working Papers 08.15.259, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre, 1985. "Ressource épuisable contre ressource renouvelable : le cas du gravier et du vin dans le Bordelais," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(1), pages 5-23, mars.
- Julien Xavier Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2017. "The Supply of Non-Renewable Resources," IFRO Working Paper 2017/03, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2009. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Hotelling Model with Pollution Learning," Working Papers 2009-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2014. "Steady-state properties in a class of dynamic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 165-177.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:31:y:1983:i:2:p:364-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.