Internalisation of external costs in the Polish power generation sector: A partial equilibrium model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Adam & Benavides, Juan & Lim, Dongsoon & Frias, Oscar, 1996. "Global warming policy, energy, and the Chinese economy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-63, March.
- Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Shukla, Megha, 1999. "Elasticities of electricity demand in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 137-146, March.
- Andersson, Bo & Haden, Erik, 1997. "Power production and the price of electricity: an analysis of a phase-out of Swedish nuclear power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1051-1064, November.
- Finon, Dominique, 1974. "Optimisation model for the French energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 136-151, June.
- A. Bigano & S. Proost & J. Van Rompuy, 2000. "Alternative Environmental Regulation Schemes for the Belgian Power Generation Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 121-160, June.
- Krewitt, Wolfram, 2002. "External costs of energy--do the answers match the questions?: Looking back at 10 years of ExternE," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 839-848, August.
- Bates, R. & Cofala, J. & Toman, M., 1994. "Alternative Policies for the Control, of Air Pollution in Poland," Papers 7, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harder, Elizabeth & Gibson, Jacqueline MacDonald, 2011. "The costs and benefits of large-scale solar photovoltaic power production in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 789-796.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios & Georgakellos, Dimitrios, 2014. "Incorporating life cycle external cost in optimization of the electricity generation mix," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 134-149.
- Fahlén, E. & Ahlgren, E.O., 2010. "Accounting for external costs in a study of a Swedish district-heating system - An assessment of environmental policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4909-4920, September.
- Shih, Yi-Hsuan & Tseng, Chao-Heng, 2014. "Cost-benefit analysis of sustainable energy development using life-cycle co-benefits assessment and the system dynamics approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 57-66.
- Zvingilaite, Erika, 2011. "Human health-related externalities in energy system modelling the case of the Danish heat and power sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 535-544.
- Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J., 2009. "Electricity generation development of Eastern Europe: A carbon technology management case study for Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1606-1612, August.
- Lott, Melissa C. & Pye, Steve & Dodds, Paul E., 2017. "Quantifying the co-impacts of energy sector decarbonisation on outdoor air pollution in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 42-51.
- Zvingilaite, Erika & Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 2015. "Heat savings and heat generation technologies: Modelling of residential investment behaviour with local health costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 31-45.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:18:p:3409-3422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .