External costs of energy--do the answers match the questions?: Looking back at 10 years of ExternE
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krupnick, Alan J. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1996.
"The social costs of electricity: Do the numbers add up?,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 423-466, December.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan, 1996. "The Social Cost of Electricity: Do the Numbers Add Up?," Discussion Papers dp-96-30, Resources For the Future.
- Wolfram Krewitt & Mike Holland & Alfred Trukenmüller & Thomas Heck & Rainer Friedrich, 1999. "Comparing costs and environmental benefits of strategies to combat acidification and ozone in Europe," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 2(4), pages 249-266, December.
- Xander Olsthoorn & Markus Amann & Alena Bartonova & Jocelyne Clench-Aas & Janusz Cofala & Kees Dorland & Cristina Guerreiro & Jan Henriksen & Huib Jansen & Steinar Larssen, 1999. "Cost Benefit Analysis of European Air Quality Targets for Sulphur Dioxide, Nitrogen Dioxide and Fine and Suspended Particulate Matter in Cities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(3), pages 333-351, October.
- Krewitt, Wolfram & Heck, Thomas & Trukenmuller, Alfred & Friedrich, Rainer, 1999. "Environmental damage costs from fossil electricity generation in Germany and Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 173-183, March.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 1996. "The damage costs of climate change towards a dynamic representation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 67-90, October.
- Stirling, Andrew, 1997. "Limits to the value of external costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 517-540, April.
- Freeman III, A. Myrick, 1996. "Estimating the environmental costs of electricity: an overview and review of the issues," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 347-362, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:10:p:839-848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.