Global warming policy, energy, and the Chinese economy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adam Rose & Shih-Mo Lin, 1995. "Regrets or No Regrets -- That is the Question: Is Conservation an Costless CO2 Mitigation Strategy?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 67-88.
- Rose, Adam & Stevens, Brandt, 1993. "The efficiency and equity of marketable permits for CO2 emissions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 117-146, March.
- Liu, Ta-Chung & Yeh, Kung-Chia, 1973. "Chinese and Other Asian Economies: A Quantitative Evaluation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 215-223, May.
- Polenske, Karen R. & Lin, Xiannuan, 1993. "Conserving energy to reduce carbon dioxide emissions in China," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 249-265, December.
- Geping, Qu, 1992. "China's dual-thrust energy strategy : Economic development and environmental protection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 500-506, June.
- Zongxin, Wu & Zhihong, Wei, 1991. "Policies to promote energy conservation in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 934-939, December.
- John Pezzey, 1992. "The Symmetry between Controlling Pollution by Price and Controlling It by Quantity," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(4), pages 983-991, November.
- Wu, Zongxin & He, Jiankun & Zhang, Aling & Xu, Qing & Zhang, Shuyu & Sathaye, Jayant, 1994. "A macro-assessment of technology options for CO2 mitigation in China's energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 907-913, November.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 1995. "Energy conservation in China : An international perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 159-166, February.