Incorporating sustainability indicators into a computable general equilibrium model of the scottish economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis Beuuséjour & Gordon Lenjosek & Michael Smart, 1995. "A CGE Approach to Modelling Carbon Dioxide Emissions Control in Canada and the United States," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 457-488, May.
- Rose, Adam & Benavides, Juan & Lim, Dongsoon & Frias, Oscar, 1996. "Global warming policy, energy, and the Chinese economy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-63, March.
- Harrigan, Frank & McGregor, Peter G. & Dourmashkin, Neil & Perman, Roger & Swales, Kim & Yin, Ya Ping, 1991. "AMOS : A macro-micro model of Scotland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 424-479, October.
- Hanley, Nick, 2000. " Macroeconomic Measures of 'Sustainability.'," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 1-30, February.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995.
"The Wage Curve,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026202375x, January.
- Thomas Rutherford, 1992. "The Welfare Effects of Fossil Carbon Restrictions: Results from a Recursively Dynamic Trade Model," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 112, OECD Publishing.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Treyz, George I, et al, 1993. "The Dynamics of U.S. Internal Migration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 209-214.
- Gary Gillespie & Peter Mcgregor & J. Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2001.
"The Displacement and Multiplier Effects of Regional Selective Assistance: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 125-139.
- Blien, Uwe & Tassinopoulos, Alexandros, 1999. "Forecasting Regional Employment with the ENTROP Method," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa344, European Regional Science Association.
- Despotakis, Kostas A. & Fisher, Anthony C., 1988. "Energy in a regional economy: A computable general equilibrium model for california," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 313-330, September.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & John P. Martin & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1992. "GREEN a Multi-Sector, Multi-Region General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Costs of Curbing CO2 Emissions: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- John Whalley & Randall Wigle, 1992. "Results for the OECD Comparative Modelling Project from the Whalley-Wigle Model," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 121, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Dean & Peter Hoeller, 1992. "Costs of Reducing CO2 Emissions: Evidence from Six Global Models," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 122, OECD Publishing.
- Capros, P. & Georgakopoulos, P. & Zografakis, S. & Proost, S., 1996. "Double dividend analysis: first results of a general equilibrium mode (GEM-E3) linking the EU countries," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1207, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, December.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, November.
- Kamat, Rajnish & Rose, Adam & Abler, David, 1999. "The impact of a carbon tax on the Susquehanna River Basin economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 363-384, August.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Inge Mayeres & Denise Van Regemorter, 2003. "Modelling the health related benefits of environmental policies - a CGE analysis for the eu countries with gem-e3," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0310, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Stevens, Brandt & Rose, Adam, 2002. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Marketable Permits Approach to Global Warming Policy: A Comparison of Spatial and Temporal Flexibility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 45-69, July.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 262-271.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanley, Nick D. & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen, 2006. "The impact of a stimulus to energy efficiency on the economy and the environment: A regional computable general equilibrium analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 161-171.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Does the Kyoto Protocol Agreement matters? An environmental efficiency analysis," MPRA Paper 30652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Learmonth, D. & McGregor, P.G. & Swales, J.K. & Turner, K.R. & Yin, Y.P., 2007. "The importance of the regional/local dimension of sustainable development: An illustrative Computable General Equilibrium analysis of the Jersey economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 15-41, January.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010. "Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1311-1328.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2015.
"Regional economic impacts of the shale gas and tight oil boom: A synthetic control analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-17.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2014. "Regional Economic Impacts of the Shale Gas and Tight Oil Boom: A Synthetic Control Analysis," MPRA Paper 57681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable general equilibrium modelling; environmental indicators; sustainability policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:17:y:2005:i:2:p:103-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .