Choosing environmental policy instruments using general equilibrium models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanley, Nick D. & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen, 2006. "The impact of a stimulus to energy efficiency on the economy and the environment: A regional computable general equilibrium analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 161-171.
- Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen, 2009. "Do increases in energy efficiency improve environmental quality and sustainability?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 692-709, January.
- Kamat, Rajnish & Rose, Adam & Abler, David, 1999. "The impact of a carbon tax on the Susquehanna River Basin economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 363-384, August.
- Conrad, Klaus & Schmidt, Tobias F. N., 1995. "National economic impacts of an EU environmental policy: an applied general equilibrium analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-22, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Micheli, Silvia, 2014.
"Regional coordination of European environmental policies,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1152-1165.
- Silvia Micheli & Carlo Andrea Bollino, 2012. "Regional coordination of European environmental policies," EcoMod2012 4078, EcoMod.
- Denise VAN REGEMORTER & Bert SAVEYN, "undated".
"Environmental Policy in a Federal State: A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Saveyn Bert & Van Regemorter Denise, 2007. "Environmental Policy in a Federal State - A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0701, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Nugent, Jeffrey B. & Sarma, C. V. S. K., 2002. "The three E's--efficiency, equity, and environmental protection--in search of "win-win-win" policies: A CGE analysis of India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-50, March.
- Learmonth, D. & McGregor, P.G. & Swales, J.K. & Turner, K.R. & Yin, Y.P., 2007. "The importance of the regional/local dimension of sustainable development: An illustrative Computable General Equilibrium analysis of the Jersey economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 15-41, January.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0083-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Allan, Grant & Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2007. "The impact of increased efficiency in the industrial use of energy: A computable general equilibrium analysis for the United Kingdom," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 779-798, July.
- He, Hongming & Jim, C.Y., 2012. "Coupling model of energy consumption with changes in environmental utility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 235-243.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2002. "Toward a scenario analysis framework for energy footprints," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Nestor, Deborah Vaughn & Pasurka Jr, Carl A, 1995. "CGE model of pollution abatement processes for assessing the economic effects of environmental policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 53-59, January.
- Conrad, Klaus, 2001. "Computable General equilibrium Models in Environmental and Resource Economics," Discussion Papers 601, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Xie, Jian & Saltzman, Sidney, 2000. "Environmental Policy Analysis: An Environmental Computable General-Equilibrium Approach for Developing Countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 453-489, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:15:y:1993:i:5-6:p:521-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.