National economic impacts of an EU environmental policy: an applied general equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oates, Wallace E & Portney, Paul R & McGartland, Albert M, 1989. "The Net Benefits of Incentive-Based Regulation: A Case Study of Environmental Standard Setting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1233-1242, December.
- Capros, P. & Karadeloglou, P. & Mentzas, G., 1990. "An empirical assessment of macroeconometric and CGE approaches in policy modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 557-585.
- Conrad, K & Schroder, M, 1991. "Demand for Durable and Nondurable Goods, Environmental Policy and Consumer Welfare," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 271-286, July-Sept.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Energy the environment, and economic growth," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1267-1349 Elsevier.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1991. "Global CO2 Emission Reductions - the Impacts of Rising Energy Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 87-108.
- Conrad, Klaus & Schroder, Michael, 1993. "Choosing environmental policy instruments using general equilibrium models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 521-543.
- Bergman, Lars, 1990. "Energy and environmental constraints on growth: A CGE modeling approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 671-691.
- John Whalley & Randall Wigle, 1991. "Cutting CO2 Emissions: The Effects of Alternative Policy Approaches," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 109-124.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1990. "Intertemporal general equilibrium modeling of U.S. environmental regulation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 715-744.
- Conrad, Klaus, 1983. "Cost prices and partially fixed factor proportions in energy substitution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 299-312, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:9522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.