Demand for Durable and Nondurable Goods, Environmental Policy and Consumer Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kletzan, Daniela & Koppl, Angela & Kratena, Kurt & Schleicher, Stefan & Wuger, Michael, 2006. "Towards sustainable consumption: Economic modelling of mobility and heating for Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 608-626, June.
- Kurt KRATENA & Ina MEYER & Michael WUEGER, "undated".
"Modelling the Energy Demand of Households in a Combined Top Down/Bottom Up Approach,"
- Kurt Kratena & Ina Meyer & Michael Wüger, 2008. "Modelling the Energy Demand of Households in a Combined Top Down/Bottom Up Approach," WIFO Working Papers 321, WIFO.
- Erno Zalai, 1998. "Computable Equilibrium Modelling and Application to Economies in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- De Borger, Bruno, 2000.
"Optimal two-part tariffs in a model of discrete choice,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 127-150, April.
- DE BORGER; Bruno, "undated". "Optimal two-part tariffs in a model of discrete choice," Working Papers 1999005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Klaus Conrad & Andreas Löschel, 2005.
"Recycling of eco-taxes, labor market Effects and the true cost of labor - A CGE analysis,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8, pages 259-278, November.
- Löschel, Andreas & Conrad, Klaus, 2002. "Recycling of eco-taxes, labor market effects and the true cost of labor: a CGE analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Conrad, Klaus & Schmidt, Tobias F. N., 1995. "National economic impacts of an EU environmental policy: an applied general equilibrium analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-22, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- P. Capros & Denise Van Regemorter & Leonidas Paroussos & P. Karkatsoulis & C. Fragkiadakis & S. Tsani & I. Charalampidis & Tamas Revesz, 2013. "GEM-E3 Model Documentation," JRC Working Papers JRC83177, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Inge Mayeres, 1999. "The Distributional Impacts of Policies for the Control of Transport Externalities.An Applied General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 1999.8, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lyons, Sean & Mayor, Karen & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009.
"Convergence of consumption patterns during macroeconomic transition: A model of demand in Ireland and the OECD,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 702-714, May.
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Convergence of Consumption Patterns During Macroeconomic Transition: A Model of Demand in Ireland and the OECD," Papers WP205, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sean Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Convergence Of Consumption Patterns During Macroeconomic Transition: A Model Of Demand In Ireland And The Oecd," Working Papers FNU-141, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Maisonnave, Hélène & Pycroft, Jonathan & Saveyn, Bert & Ciscar, Juan-Carlos, 2012.
"Does climate policy make the EU economy more resilient to oil price rises? A CGE analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 172-179.
- Helene Maisonnave & Jonathan Pycroft & Bert Saveyn & Juan Carlos CISCAR, 2012. "Does climate policy make the EU economy more resilient to oil price rises? A CGE analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC68858, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chitnis, Mona & Sorrell, Steve, 2015. "Living up to expectations: Estimating direct and indirect rebound effects for UK households," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 100-116.
- Matsukawa, Isamu & Ito, Nariyasu, 1998. "Household ownership of electric room air conditioners," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 375-387, September.
- Nilsson, Charlotte, 1999. "A Unilateral Versus a Multilateral Carbon Dioxide Tax - A Numerical Analysis with the European Model GEM-E3," Working Papers 66, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Dongfeng Chang & Apostolos Serletis, 2014.
"The Demand For Gasoline: Evidence From Household Survey Data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 291-313, March.
- Dongfeng (Karen) Chang & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "The Demand for Gasoline: Evidence from Household Survey Data," Working Papers 2012-10, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Kurt Kratena & Michael Wüger, 2008. "Combining a Demand System with the Household Production Approach. Modelling Energy Demand in Selected European Countries," WIFO Working Papers 311, WIFO.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005. "The Benefits of Information on the Efficient Usage of Consumer Durables," Others 0501005, EconWPA.
- Bernard Delhausse & Sergio Perelman & Bernard Thiry, 1992. "Substituabilité partielle des facteurs et efficacité-coût : l'exemple des transports urbain et vicinal belges," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 105-115.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:605-618 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:6:y:1991:i:3:p:271-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.