Environmental Policy Analysis: An Environmental Computable General-Equilibrium Approach for Developing Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hazilla, Michael & Kopp, Raymond J, 1990. "Social Cost of Environmental Quality Regulations: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 853-73, August.
- Bergman, Lars, 1990. "Energy and environmental constraints on growth: A CGE modeling approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 671-691.
- Conrad, Klaus & Schroder, Michael, 1993. "Choosing environmental policy instruments using general equilibrium models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 521-543.
- Nestor, Deborah Vaughn & Pasurka Jr, Carl A, 1995. "CGE model of pollution abatement processes for assessing the economic effects of environmental policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 53-59, January.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-71, August.
- R Boyd & N D Uri, 1991. "The cost of improving the quality of the environment," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(8), pages 1163-1182, August.
- Lars Bergman, 1991. "General equilibrium effects of environmental policy: A CGE-modeling approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 43-61, March.
- Boyd, Royd & Uri, Noel D., 1991. "The cost of improving the quality of the environment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 115-140.
- Hiro Lee & David Roland-Holst, 1993. "International Trade and the Transfer of Environmental Costs and Benefits," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 91, OECD Publishing.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1990. "Intertemporal general equilibrium modeling of U.S. environmental regulation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 715-744.
- R Boyd & N D Uri, 1991. "The Cost of Improving the Quality of the Environment," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 1163-1182, August.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 755-787.
- Charles Blitzer & Richard Eckaus & Supriya Lahiri & Alexander Meeraus, 1993. "Growth and Welfare Losses from Carbon Emissions Restrictions: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 57-82.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:22:y:2000:i:4:p:453-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.