Environmental Policy Analysis: An Environmental Computable General-Equilibrium Approach for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazilla, Michael & Kopp, Raymond J, 1990. "Social Cost of Environmental Quality Regulations: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 853-873, August.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 755-787.
- Nestor, Deborah Vaughn & Pasurka Jr, Carl A, 1995. "CGE model of pollution abatement processes for assessing the economic effects of environmental policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 53-59, January.
- Conrad, Klaus & Schroder, Michael, 1993. "Choosing environmental policy instruments using general equilibrium models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 521-543.
- R Boyd & N D Uri, 1991. "The cost of improving the quality of the environment," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(8), pages 1163-1182, August.
- Bergman, Lars, 1990. "Energy and environmental constraints on growth: A CGE modeling approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 671-691.
- R Boyd & N D Uri, 1991. "The Cost of Improving the Quality of the Environment," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(8), pages 1163-1182, August.
- Charles Blitzer & Richard Eckaus & Supriya Lahiri & Alexander Meeraus, 1993. "Growth and Welfare Losses from Carbon Emissions Restrictions: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 57-82.
- Boyd, Royd & Uri, Noel D., 1991. "The cost of improving the quality of the environment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 115-140.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1990. "Intertemporal general equilibrium modeling of U.S. environmental regulation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 715-744.
- Hiro Lee & David Roland-Holst, 1993. "International Trade and the Transfer of Environmental Costs and Benefits," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 91, OECD Publishing.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorothee Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2011. "The Intra-country Distributional Impact of Policies to Fight Climate Change: A Survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 97-117.
- Kiuila, O. & Rutherford, T.F., 2013.
"The cost of reducing CO2 emissions: Integrating abatement technologies into economic modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 62-71.
- Olga Kiuila & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2011. "The cost of reducing CO2 emissions: Integrating abatement technologies into economic modeling," Working Papers 2011-26, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Dellink, Rob & van Ierland, Ekko, 2006.
"Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: A dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 207-221, February.
- Rob Dellink & Ekko van Ierland, 2004. "Pollution Abatement in the Netherlands: A Dynamic Applied General Equilibrium Assessment," Working Papers 2004.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ekko van Ierland & Rob Dellink, 2004. "Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: a dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 161, Society for Computational Economics.
- Laia PIÉ DOLS & Maria LLOP LLOP, "undated". "Exogenous Income Determination in a SAM Model: the Catalan Economy towards the "20-20-20 European Directive"," EcoMod2010 259600133, EcoMod.
- Jiang, Zhujun & Lin, Boqiang, 2014. "The perverse fossil fuel subsidies in China—The scale and effects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 411-419.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:185-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- San Cristóbal, José Ramón, 2012. "A goal programming model for environmental policy analysis: Application to Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 303-307.
- Llop Llop, Maria & Pié Dols, Laia, 2009. "The Analysis of Accounting Multipliers: The NAMEA Approach in the Case of Catalonia," Working Papers 2072/43861, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Maria Ljunggren Söderman & Ola Eriksson & Anna Björklund & Göran Östblom & Tomas Ekvall & Göran Finnveden & Yevgeniya Arushanyan & Jan-Olov Sundqvist, 2016. "Integrated Economic and Environmental Assessment of Waste Policy Instruments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-21, April.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas, 2006. "Computable general equilibrium models for sustainability impact assessment: Status quo and prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 49-64, November.
- Michael Pflüger & Jens Südekum, 2005. "Die Neue Ökonomische Geographie und Effizienzgründe für Regionalpolitik," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(1), pages 26-46.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2026-:d:121239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Löschel, 2004. "Die Messung nachhaltiger Entwicklung mithilfe numerischer Gleichgewichtsmodelle," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(1), pages 31-52.
- Lin, Boqiang & Jiang, Zhujun, 2011. "Estimates of energy subsidies in China and impact of energy subsidy reform," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 273-283, March.
- Govinda Timilsina & Ram Shrestha, 2002. "General equilibrium analysis of economic and environmental effects of carbon tax in a developing country: case of Thailand," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 5(3), pages 179-211, September.
- Devarajan Shantayanan & Go Delfin S & Robinson Sherman & Thierfelder Karen, 2011. "Tax Policy to Reduce Carbon Emissions in a Distorted Economy: Illustrations from a South Africa CGE Model," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Liu, Wei & Li, Hong, 2011. "Improving energy consumption structure: A comprehensive assessment of fossil energy subsidies reform in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4134-4143, July.
- Yuanying Chi & Zhengquan Guo & Yuhua Zheng & Xingping Zhang, 2014. "Scenarios Analysis of the Energies’ Consumption and Carbon Emissions in China Based on a Dynamic CGE Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-26, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:411:d:68948 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2008. "Intra-Country Distributional Impact of Policies to Fight Climate Change: A Survey," Working Papers ECARES 2008_038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sjöström, Magnus & Östblom, Göran, 2010. "Decoupling waste generation from economic growth -- A CGE analysis of the Swedish case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1545-1552, May.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2009. "Tax policy to reduce carbon emissions in south Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4933, The World Bank.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2008. "Distributional impact of global warming environmental policies: A survey," Cahiers de recherche 08-14, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:22:y:2000:i:4:p:453-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.