Energy conservation in China : An international perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhongxiang Zhang, 1994. "Setting Targets and the Choice of Policy Instruments for Limiting CO2 Emissions1," Energy & Environment, , vol. 5(4), pages 327-341, December.
- Snorre Kverndokk, 1993. "Global CO2 Agreements: A Cost-Effective Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 91-112.
- Anwar Shah & Bjorn Larsen, 2014.
"Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 353-402, May.
- Shah, Anwar & Larsen, Bjorn, 1992. "Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 957, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & Bjorn Larsen, 2008. "Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries," CEMA Working Papers 583, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1992. "World fossil fuel subsidies and global carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1002, The World Bank.
- Jinglian, Wu & Renwei, Zhao, 1987. "The dual pricing system in China's industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 309-318, September.
- Singh, I., 1992. "China: Industrial Policies for an Economy in Transition," World Bank - Discussion Papers 143, World Bank.
- Kats, Gregory, 1992. "The Earth Summit," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 546-558, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B., 2007. "Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on energy--Part 5: Resource structure and intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2087-2095, April.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 2001.
"Why has the energy intensity fallen in China's industrial sector in the 1990s?: the relative importance of structural change and intensity change,"
CDS Research Reports
200111, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 2001. "Why has the energy intensity fallen in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? : the relative importance of structural change and intensity change," CCSO Working Papers 200105, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Fang, Yiping & Zeng, Yong, 2007. "Balancing energy and environment: The effect and perspective of management instruments in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2247-2261.
- Tso, Geoffrey K.F & Yau, Kelvin K.W, 2003. "A study of domestic energy usage patterns in Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1671-1682.
- Zhongxiang Zhang, 2011.
"In what format and under what timeframe would China take on climate commitments? A roadmap to 2050,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 245-259, September.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "In what format and under what timeframe would China take on climate commitments? A roadmap to 2050," MPRA Paper 15587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "In What Format and under What Timeframe Would China Take on Climate Commitments? A Roadmap to 2050," Working Papers 2010.112, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C. & Tsang, C.L., 2008. "Energy performance of building envelopes in different climate zones in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(9), pages 800-817, September.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:241-:d:127853 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wan, Kevin K.W. & Tang, H.L. & Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C., 2008. "An analysis of thermal and solar zone radiation models using an Angstrom–Prescott equation and artificial neural networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1115-1127.
- Rose, Adam & Benavides, Juan & Lim, Dongsoon & Frias, Oscar, 1996. "Global warming policy, energy, and the Chinese economy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-63, March.
- repec:dgr:rugcds:200111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Ying & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Can market oriented economic reforms contribute to energy efficiency improvement? Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2287-2295, April.
- Lam, Joseph C. & Wan, Kevin K.W. & Lau, Chris C.S. & Yang, Liu, 2008. "Climatic influences on solar modelling in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1591-1604.
- Zhicheng, Chen & Porter, Robin, 2000. "Energy management and environmental awareness in China's enterprises," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 49-63, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:23:y:1995:i:2:p:159-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.