Energy conservation in China : An international perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhongxiang Zhang, 1994. "Setting Targets and the Choice of Policy Instruments for Limiting CO2 Emissions1," Energy & Environment, , vol. 5(4), pages 327-341, December.
- Snorre Kverndokk, 1993. "Global CO2 Agreements: A Cost-Effective Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 91-112.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1992. "World fossil fuel subsidies and global carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1002, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & Bjorn Larsen, 2014.
"Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 353-402, May.
- Shah, Anwar & Larsen, Bjorn, 1992. "Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 957, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & Bjorn Larsen, 2008. "Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries," CEMA Working Papers 583, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jinglian, Wu & Renwei, Zhao, 1987. "The dual pricing system in China's industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 309-318, September.
- Singh, I., 1992. "China: Industrial Policies for an Economy in Transition," World Bank - Discussion Papers 143, World Bank.
- Kats, Gregory, 1992. "The Earth Summit," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 546-558, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)