Energy, carbon dioxide emissions, carbon taxes and the Chinese economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.zbw.eu/de/
Web page: https://www.ceps.eu/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978.
"The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Shah, Anwar & Larsen, Bjorn, 1992.
"Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
957, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & Bjorn Larsen, 2014. "Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 353-402, May.
- Anwar Shah & Bjorn Larsen, 2008. "Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries," CEMA Working Papers 583, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- ZhongXiang Zhang & Henk Folmer, 1995. "The choice of policy instruments for the control of carbon dioxide emissions," Intereconomics- Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 30(3), pages 133-142, May.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:31:y:1996:i:4:p:197-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.