Relaxing Israeli restrictions on Palestinian labour: Who benefits?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report in Brief 2009," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 65 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2009 (Portuguese)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 67 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Flaig, Dorothee & Luckmann, Jonas & Grethe, Harald, 2011. "A 2004 Social Accounting Matrix for Israel: Documentation of an Economy-Wide Database with a Focus on Agriculture, the Labour Market, and Income Distribution," Working Papers 110156, Universitaet Hohenheim, Institute of Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- Thomas J. Carter, 2005. "Undocumented Immigration and Host-Country Welfare: Competition Across Segmented Labor Markets," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 777-795.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2009 (Arabic)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 68 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Angrist, Joshua D, 1996. "Short-Run Demand for Palestinian Labor," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 425-453, July.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2007," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 63 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S.H. Yu, 2002. "Immigration and Welfare for the Host Economy with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 327-338.
- Ted Aranki & Yousef Daoud, 2010. "Competition, substitution, or discretion: an analysis of Palestinian and foreign guest workers in the Israeli labor market," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1275-1300, September.
- Astrup Claus & Dessus Sebastien, 2005. "Exporting Goods or Exporting Labor?: Long-term Implications for the Palestinian Economy," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 38-60, April.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2008," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 64 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf Zimring, 2015. "Testing the Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek Theory with a Natural Experiment," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-243, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Agbahey, Johanes & Siddig, Khalid & Grethe, Harald, 2016. "Access to Israeli Labor Markets: Effects on the West Bank Economy," 2016 IAMO Forum, June 22-24, 2016, Halle (Saale), Germany 243992, Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Johanes Agbahey & Khalid Siddig & Harald Grethe, 2016. "Consequences of conflict: the impact of the closure regime on the economy of the West Bank economy," EcoMod2016 9197, EcoMod.
- Assaf Zimring, 2015. "Testing the Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek Theory with a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 642, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational migration; Immigrant workers; Labour economics; Computable general equilibrium models; Israel; Palestine;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:31:y:2013:i:c:p:143-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.