AfDB Group Annual Report 2009 (Portuguese)
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series Annual Report with number 67 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Céline Meslier-Crouzille & Ruth Tacneng & Amine Tarazi, 2014.
"Is Bank Income Diversification Beneficial? Evidence from an Emerging Economy,"
- Meslier, Céline & Tacneng, Ruth & Tarazi, Amine, 2014. "Is bank income diversification beneficial? Evidence from an emerging economy," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 97-126.
- Céline Meslier-Crouzille & Ruth Tacneng & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Is Bank Income Diversification Beneficial? Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Working Papers hal-00918574, HAL.
- Monios, Jason, 2011. "The role of inland terminal development in the hinterland access strategies of Spanish ports," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-66.
- Jairath, M.S. & Purohit, Purnima, 2013. "Food Safety Regulatory Compliance in India: A Challenge to Enhance Agri-businesses," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 68(3).
- Flaig, Dorothee & Siddig, Khalid & Grethe, Harald & Luckmann, Jonas & McDonald, Scott, 2013. "Relaxing Israeli restrictions on Palestinian labour: Who benefits?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 143-150.
- Lofgren, Hans & Cicowiez, Martin & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina, 2013. "MAMS – A Computable General Equilibrium Model for Developing Country Strategy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Pellegrini, Laura A. & Soave, Giorgio & Gamba, Simone & Langè, Stefano, 2011. "Economic analysis of a combined energy–methanol production plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4891-4897.
- Garcia, Humberto E. & Mohanty, Amit & Lin, Wen-Chiao & Cherry, Robert S., 2013. "Dynamic analysis of hybrid energy systems under flexible operation and variable renewable generation – Part II: Dynamic cost analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 17-26.
- Soto, Victoria Eugenia & Farfan, Maria Isabel & Lorant, Vincent, 2012. "Fiscal decentralisation and infant mortality rate: The Colombian case," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(9), pages 1426-1434.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbare:67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed