Estimating spatial differences in the Brazilian cost of living with household location choices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Neri, Marcelo Cortes, 2002.
"A robust poverty profile for Brazil using multiple data sources,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
444, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2003. "A Robust Poverty Profile for Brazil Using Multiple Data Sources," Revista Brasileira de Economia, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 57(1), January.
- Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 1991. "Urban-rural cost-of-living differentials in a developing economy," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 113-127, January.
- Luciana M.S. Servo & Carlos R. Azzoni, 2002.
"Education, cost of living and regional wage inequality in Brazil,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(2), pages 157-175.
- Carlos R. Azzoni & Luciana M.S. Servo, 2002. "Education, cost of living and regional wage inequality in Brazil," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 157-175, 04.
- Carlos R. Azzoni & Luciana M.S. Servo, 2002. "Education, cost of living and regional wage inequality in Brazil," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 81(2), pages 157-175, 04.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1982. "The Welfare Economics of Local Public Spending: An Empirical Approach," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(193), pages 49-61, February.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Muellbauer, John, 1974. "Prices and Inequality: The United Kingdom Experience," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(333), pages 32-55, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:80:y:2006:i:1:p:59-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.