Urban-rural cost-of-living differentials in a developing economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huppi, Monika & Ravallion, Martin, 1991.
"The sectoral structure of poverty during an adjustment period: Evidence for Indonesia in the mid-1980s,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1653-1678, December.
- Huppi, Monika & Ravallion, Martin, 1990. "The sectoral structure of poverty during an adjustment period : evidence for Indonesia in the mid-1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 529, The World Bank.
- Muller, Christophe, 2002. "Prices and living standards: evidence for Rwanda," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 187-203, June.
- Timmins, Christopher, 2006. "Estimating spatial differences in the Brazilian cost of living with household location choices," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 59-83, June.
- Robert J. Hill & Iqbal Syed, 2010. "Improving International Comparisons of Real Output: The ICP 2005 Benchmark and its Implications for China," Discussion Papers 2010-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Robert J. Hill & Iqbal A. Syed, 2015. "Improving International Comparisons of Prices at Basic Heading Level: An Application to the Asia-Pacific Region," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(3), pages 515-539, September.
- Jean Cavailhès, 2005. "Le prix des attributs du logement," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 381(1), pages 91-123.
- Eskeland, Gunnar*Chingying Kong, 1998. "Protecting the environment and the poor - a public goods framework applied to Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1961, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Bidani, Benu, 1994. "How Robust Is a Poverty Profile?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(1), pages 75-102, January.
- Ravallion, Martin & Sen, Binayak, 1994. "When method matters : toward a resolution of the debate about Bangladesh's poverty measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1359, The World Bank.
- Robert J. Hill & Iqbal A. Syed, 2012. "Accounting for Unrepresentative Products and Urban-Rural Price Differences in International Comparisons of Real Income: An Application to the Asia-Pacific Region," Graz Economics Papers 2012-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2000. "Papua New Guinea : Poverty and Access to Public Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14973, The World Bank.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 1992. "The distribution of the benefits from social services in Indonesia, 1978-87," Policy Research Working Paper Series 871, The World Bank.
- M. Tcha, 1993. "Altruistic Migration - Evidence from Korea and the USA," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:113-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.