Carbon price volatility: Evidence from EU ETS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew W. Lo, A. Craig MacKinlay, 1988.
"Stock Market Prices do not Follow Random Walks: Evidence from a Simple Specification Test,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 41-66.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1987. "Stock Market Prices Do Not Follow Random Walks: Evidence From a Simple Specification Test," NBER Working Papers 2168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kannan, R., 2009. "Uncertainties in key low carbon power generation technologies - Implication for UK decarbonisation targets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 1873-1886, October.
- Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig, 1989.
"The size and power of the variance ratio test in finite samples : A Monte Carlo investigation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 203-238, February.
- Andrew W. Lo & Craig A. MacKinlay, "undated". "The Size and Power of the Variance Ratio Test in Finite Samples: A Monte Carlo Investigation," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 28-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1988. "The Size and Power of the Variance Ratio Test in Finite Samples: A Monte Carlo Investigation," NBER Technical Working Papers 0066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-858, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13402 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klimenko, V. V. & Mikushina, O. V. & Tereshin, A. G., 1999. "Do we really need a carbon tax?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 311-316, September.
- Lo, Andrew W, 1991.
"Long-Term Memory in Stock Market Prices,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1279-1313, September.
- Andrew W. Lo, 1989. "Long-term Memory in Stock Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 2984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan), 1989. "Long-term memory in stock market prices," Working papers 3014-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RSSTATISTIC: RATS procedure to compute R/S Statistic (classical or Lo's modified)," Statistical Software Components RTS00191, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 3, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2009. "Carbon futures and macroeconomic risk factors: A view from the EU ETS," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 614-625, July.
- George Milunovich & Roselyne Joyeux, 2007. "Testing Market Efficiency and Price Discovery in European Carbon Markets," Research Papers 0701, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich, 2009. "EU Emission Allowances and the stock market: Evidence from the electricity industry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1116-1126, February.
- Karan Capoor & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2009," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13403, The World Bank.
- Alberola, Emilie & Chevallier, Julien & Cheze, Benoi^t, 2008. "Price drivers and structural breaks in European carbon prices 2005-2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 787-797, February.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2009.
"Germany's wind energy: The potential for fossil capacity replacement and cost saving,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 1857-1863, October.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2008. "Germany’s Wind Energy: The Potential for Fossil Capacity Replacement and Cost Saving," MPRA Paper 65659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tezuka, Tetsuo & Okushima, Keisuke & Sawa, Takamitsu, 2002. "Carbon tax for subsidizing photovoltaic power generation systems and its effect on carbon dioxide emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(3-4), pages 677-688, July.
- Zeeman, E. C., 1974. "On the unstable behaviour of stock exchanges," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-49, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon price Carbon market EU ETS Nonlinear dynamics Feedback mechanism Heterogeneous environment;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:3:p:590-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.