The Scandinavian Fantasy: Sources of Intergenerational Mobility in Denmark and the US
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Andersen, 2019. "Intergenerational Health Mobility: Evidence from Danish Registers," Economics Working Papers 2019-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jing You & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2017. "Smoothing or strengthening the ‘Great Gatsby Curve’? The intergenerational impact of China’s New Rural Pension Scheme," WIDER Working Paper Series 199, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:42-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brenøe, Anne Ardila & Lundberg, Shelly, 2018.
"Gender gaps in the effects of childhood family environment: Do they persist into adulthood?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 42-62.
- Brenøe, Anne Ardila & Lundberg, Shelly, 2016. "Gender Gaps in the Effects of Childhood Family Environment: Do They Persist into Adulthood?," IZA Discussion Papers 10313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne Ardila Brenøe & Shelly Lundberg, 2017. "Gender Gaps in the Effects of Childhood Family Environment: Do They Persist into Adulthood?," Working Papers 2017-004, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Brantly Callaway & Weige Huang, 2018. "Intergenerational Income Mobility: Counterfactual Distributions with a Continuous Treatment," DETU Working Papers 1801, Department of Economics, Temple University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:119:y:2017:i:1:p:178-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.